• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PatrickTan-gate: Is it Corruption for TT ???

roaringlion

Alfrescian
Loyal
Definition of Corruption on the Web Site of CPIB.
“What is Corruption?
Definition of Corruption
An act done with an intent to give advantage inconsistent with official duty and the rights of others.
The act of official of fiduciary person who unlawfully and wrongfully uses his status or character to procure some benefit for himself or for another person contrary to duty and the right of others.
Corruption involves the dishonest or preferential use of power or position which has the result of one person or organization being advantaged over another.”
http://app.cpib.gov.sg/cpib_new/user/default.aspx?pgID=588

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Definition of Corruption on the Web Site of CPIB.
“What is Corruption?
Definition of Corruption
An act done with an intent to give advantage inconsistent with official duty and the rights of others.
The act of official of fiduciary person who unlawfully and wrongfully uses his status or character to procure some benefit for himself or for another person contrary to duty and the right of others.
Corruption involves the dishonest or preferential use of power or position which has the result of one person or organization being advantaged over another.”
http://app.cpib.gov.sg/cpib_new/user/default.aspx?pgID=588

If father and son charged in court, convicted and incarcerated, I chop! My chop is real and it won't grow ever again.

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If father and son charged in court, convicted and incarcerated, I chop! My chop is real and it won't grow ever again.

Bro...that is very serious. It may not happen now but who knows in 2016 and beyond. Keep it unless you figure you don't need it any more.:biggrin:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will join you. Singapore might agree to go back to Malaysia but this will not happen. Imagine during the middle of the Officials Secrets trail involving Tharman, Patrick Daniel, etc they realised that figures were already revealed by someone in MTI and that was source of the leak. To avoid embarrassing the Govt, ISD etc, they proceeded with the trial and promised Lim Kim San and the accused thru 3rd parties that they will fix it after conviction. And they did.