• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Patricia Pang, 41, runs about 40km a week

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He/She must have alot of free time to run such distances. :smile:

Remember how difficult it is to to juggle work & exercise.

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2ni9pht.jpg

"At least i'm many times prettier than her, don't u all agree?"

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
She looks like Sylvester Stallone.

So manly and old and boring. Shit!

Patricia Pang, 41, Bank administrator
pang.jpg

Height: 1.58m
Weight: 52kg
Exercise regimen: I exercise six days a week. I train with weights twice a week to increase muscle mass while maintaining a low body fat percentage. Cardio exercises help to build a strong cardiovascular system and improve my endurance. To break the boredom, I also attend Group Exercise in the gym. In addition, I run about 40km a week. Diet: I maintain a strict diet on weekdays. My favourite carbo is brown bread, wheat or rye. My typical meal consists of fish, vegetables and fruit. I increase my protein intake by eating egg white, soya and tofu. I have meat occasionally.