• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pastor Save Man From Young Demonic Seductress

wowreali

Alfrescian
Loyal
my place in Heaven is still assured.

- CNA/il

Hey what you so DAM SURE that you have a place in heaven? please dun forget you still have 7 capital sins with you still you die. you will go to heaven ONLY you can live the bible Word by Word but i dun think human beings can do it so think about it bro

hahaho

Alfrescian
Loyal
Each day I get up in the morning praying to God that everyone should get a friend like you...why should only I have to suffer!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey what you so DAM SURE that you have a place in heaven? please dun forget you still have 7 capital sins with you still you die. you will go to heaven ONLY you can live the bible Word by Word but i dun think human beings can do it so think about it bro

You retarded gay dog :oIo:

My place in Heaven is already assured. Do you any idea how much I have contributed to His cause:mad:...

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
To JN'S wife
you are talking cock, will you let your daughter fuck by a married man of age of her father for 2 years at your consent. The whole world know you are just wayang.
becos of you JN has a 2nd, 3rd....11th more infidelity.
Being as powerful and rich as Jack, I can empathise with his predicament. We are constantly tempted by seductresses sent by Satan. I too have sinned when these sweet young demonic sluts throw themselves at me. But I have make confessions to my Pastor, made significant donations and hence, my place in Heaven is still assured.

Thank God Jack brought along Pastor Kong to exorcise this demoness.

Pastor Kong Saves Man From Young Demonic Seductress

SINGAPORE : Singapore director Jack Neo should take some lessons from his latest film "Being Human" - you reap what you sow.

The filmmaker's life has been thrown into chaos after his two-year affair with 22-year-old model Wendy Chong was exposed.

Chong, who plays the sister-in-law of actor Mark Lee's character in "Being Human", turned up at the director's home on Friday and demanded to speak to his wife.

She told a local Chinese daily that she was upset that Neo, 50, did not answer her phone calls and decided to confront him at his Pasir Ris home. When he finally came home at about 3pm, he returned Chong's calls and agreed to let her in to speak to his wife, Irene Kng.

Chong said she was shocked by Kng's reaction to the affair. Kng, 46, appeared "calm" and told her that she "did not care who Jack was involved with as she was content that she loved him".

As Neo's children and maid were home, the three headed to a restaurant at Changi Airport's Crowne Plaza hotel where they were joined by Chong's father and sister, as well as Neo's manager, pastor and friend.

There, Neo admitted to the affair and apologised to Chong's father who was shocked by the affair. He said both parties were "rash" and the affair was a mistake.

Chong and Neo met when she landed a bit part in his film "Money No Enough 2". The model said Neo had initiated the relationship by asking for a number and then invited her to watch him film a movie. He also took her on trips to Malaysia, Taiwan and Indonesia.

She added that she did not get together with the director for fame and thought they "would only be together for three months" but her love for him grew deeper.

Neo confessed that he had let his wife down but could not end the affair as Chong had threatened to harm herself.

Kng who was not surprised that Chong had turned up at their home revealed that had already known about the affair but did not confront her husband and instead chose to forgive him. She said she learnt about it a year ago after friends saw Neo and Chong together.

The couple who have been married for 27 years have four children - three boys and a girl aged between seven and 19.

- CNA/il

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
To JN'S wife
you are talking cock, will you let your daughter fuck by a married man of age of her father for 2 years at your consent. The whole world know you are just wayang.
becos of you JN has a 2nd, 3rd....11th more infidelity.

You spastic maggot :oIo:

My children are brought up to be morally upright Christians. They will definitely not engae in pre-marital sex which is sin.

Your daughter would most defnitely be a cheap slut who sleeps around just like Wendy:mad:

clinton444

Alfrescian
Loyal

My place in Heaven is already assured. Do you any idea how much I have contributed to His cause:mad:...

Cunton Pig fucking pussy piece of shit :oIo::oIo:

You are assure of a place here

gates_of_hell.jpg

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am surrounded by SYTs who throw themselves at me everyday. Everytime I am close to straying or has strayed, I called my Pastor for help..He assured me that I am not at fault. It's the work of the Devil :mad:

Bull-fcuking shit, ur pastor kong is no better than those Islamic fundamentalist who blame scantily dressed women for seducing men. The devil is in u and 'pastor' kong for not owning up to ur own lust and weak will power and lack of love for ur other half. Ur a bloody MCP right wing Christian fundamentalist who is trying to turn secular Singapore into bloody Jesus wonderland. Piss off.

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
You spastic maggot :oIo:

My children are brought up to be morally upright Christians. They will definitely not engae in pre-marital sex which is sin.

Your daughter would most defnitely be a cheap slut who sleeps around just like Wendy:mad:

Morally upright Christians like you can fcuk around behind their wives backs, and receive forgiveness with a confession and a tithe. Pastor kong is leading u down the path of the devil.

Dmode101

Alfrescian
Loyal
They dont know that their bible has many mistransliterated. yes! someone of high authority changed the original hebrew word to something else esp important quotes.

Most christian church I encountered got 3 type of people

One - who like me have really seek god and read carefully and escape the lies.

two - those who are lazy, still new, or too young to do proper bible reading.

third - fuckers like pastor kong, prince, clinton666 who i really believe they knew about this issue but becos of their black heart continue to prey on the unwary....

and thats why christian turnover rate is always very high. those who think god doesnt exist and try to use the fake jesus story, my advice is this -

the lord of israel is very very real. i feel pity for the bad people.

Last edited:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
They dont know that their bible has many mistransliterated. yes! someone of high authority changed the original hebrew word to something else esp important quotes.

Most christian church I encountered got 3 type of people

third - fuckers like pastor kong, prince, clinton666 who i really believe they knew about this issue but becos of their black heart continue to prey on the unwary....

and thats why christian turnover rate is always very high. those who think god doesnt exist and try to use the fake jesus story, my advice is this -

the lord of israel is very very real. i feel pity for the bad people.

What a load of crap from someone who adores the Satanic Gay band Depeche Mode:mad:

Dmode101

Alfrescian
Loyal

What a load of crap from someone who adores the Satanic Gay band Depeche Mode:mad:

do you understand the meaning of 666. Well, its only mentioned once in the bible and its nothing to do with satan. another christian lie. there are so many lies...

for your info dave gahan of depeche mode is a jew and he knows the xtrians leaders are fuckers thats why the sarcastic song "personal jesus" and the special anti-chrisitain son "john the revelator" sang specially at milan italy.

As god people we will crush the deceivers of the torah.

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal

cat one people - we need more
cat two people - still got hope to convert to cat one.
car three - these people are looking for affirmation of their overtly materialistic lifestyle. don't think jesus ever preached about wealth.