• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pastor Prince Should Be Rewarded With $1m For Every Soul He Saved From Hell

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
if religion to not use " hell " to control people ..do you think people will listen to them ? . by the way , which religion dont talk about hell or heaven ? Where knowledge ends, religion begins . now start thinking .:wink:

if knowledge can ends, do you think knowledge is insufficient?

do you think i am afraid of hell?

and you think i very gian heaven?

oh boy, how are you mistaken...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ho5pmVJM1SY&hl=de&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ho5pmVJM1SY&hl=de&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
if knowledge can ends, do you think knowledge is insufficient?

do you think i am afraid of hell?

and you think i very gian heaven?

oh boy, how are you mistaken...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ho5pmVJM1SY&hl=de&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ho5pmVJM1SY&hl=de&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

of course , knowledge end the moment you belive in your invisible man ....A casual stroll through the lunatic asylums shows that faith does not prove anything. if you are not afraid of hell , then why your fucking bible always talk about hell and heaven ? for fun ? if there is god , let god fuck your backside now ...so you you feel pain in your ass now ?

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If God removed salvation and blessings from His people, how many will still want to pursue Him and do His commands?

Read up Job in the Old Testament and understand what faith truely is...

:wink:

If a man would follow, today, the teachings of the Old Testament, he would be a criminal. If he would follow strictly the teachings of the New, he would be insane.:wink:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
If a man would follow, today, the teachings of the Old Testament, he would be a criminal. If he would follow strictly the teachings of the New, he would be insane.:wink:

You and your family will be burn in Hell for all of eternity :oIo:

fire2.jpg

Royston46

Alfrescian
Loyal
You and your family will be burn in Hell for all of eternity :oIo:

fire2.jpg

For one whose nick got the mark of the Devil, you sure are a confused one, defending that crappy Prince at the beginning, advocating he deserved his 'peanuts' pay for saving souls... or rather confusing them with his preaching... Hahahaha! Funny! :biggrin:

How ironic now for you to curse people to go to Hell where you will end up some day together with your Piggy Masters...

Oh yes Clit Boy, you are also going down...

:oIo: :oIo: :oIo:

Leegimeremover

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pastor Prince has saved tens of thousands of souls from the fiery lakes of Hell and has shown them the way to heaven.

And what does he gets for spreading the word of God and saving peoples' souls: Peanuts.

Anyone that criticize Pastor Prince for his $500,00 peanuts annual will surely be condemned to Hell :oIo:

I agree with you. He has probably saved 100K to 1000K persons. He is worth 100 billion to 1 trillion SD. He is the man I want as PM, SM and MM all rolled into one. He will lead Singapore and Singapore politics to a better future!

Royston46

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree with you. He has probably saved 100K to 1000K persons. He is worth 100 billion to 1 trillion SD. He is the man I want as PM, SM and MM all rolled into one. He will lead Singapore and Singapore politics to a better future!

Which disciple of Jesus's time made it rich then?

Is there a written paragragh in the Bible saying that whoever saved 1 soul will get 1 million?

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Like a previous post, accumalate treasures in Heaven, not on Earth...

If one is to do so, accumalate wealth on Earth, he will end up with no treasures in Heaven, but a ticket to Hell...

:biggrin:

Royston46

Alfrescian
Loyal
For one so boastful of his wealth and status and foresight in the stock markets, Clit666 is seemingly to me like a si ki na acting sud sud in this forum!!!

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pastor Prince has saved tens of thousands of souls from the fiery lakes of Hell and has shown them the way to heaven.

And what does he gets for spreading the word of God and saving peoples' souls: Peanuts.

Anyone that criticize Pastor Prince for his $500,00 peanuts annual will surely be condemned to Hell :oIo:

You stupid idiot, first of all, no human beings in the universe can save anyone from hell. Secondly, Christians do not lay up treasures on Earth but in Heaven. Thirdly, the reward is given by God not creatures.

The apostle Paul was a very poor man. Jesus was worst off. Maybe you can learn something from them.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Joseph Prince only know's how to speak about grace, nothing more, nothing less. Really talented speaker though. And btw, my church's pastor isn't even paid by the church.

Free gift of grace from God, but must we pay for grace (money) to get that free gift of Grace from God?

Your chuch's pastor not paid by the church, who is paying your paster?, paid by grace?

Surely pastor are paid a token sum for preaching..as in preaching allowance..

These are the preachers we must keep a lookout for and the churches as mentioned in Revelations chapters 2 to 3.

scoobydooku

Alfrescian
Loyal

Matthew 19:23-24 NIV

23Then Jesus said to his disciples, "I tell you the truth, it is hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. 24Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God."

scoobydooku

Alfrescian
Loyal
For one whose nick got the mark of the Devil, you sure are a confused one, defending that crappy Prince at the beginning, advocating he deserved his 'peanuts' pay for saving souls... or rather confusing them with his preaching... Hahahaha! Funny! :biggrin:

How ironic now for you to curse people to go to Hell where you will end up some day together with your Piggy Masters...

Oh yes Clit Boy, you are also going down...

would you like him to go to hell?

scoobydooku

Alfrescian
Loyal
Free gift of grace from God, but must we pay for grace (money) to get that free gift of Grace from God?

Your chuch's pastor not paid by the church, who is paying your paster?, paid by grace?

Surely pastor are paid a token sum for preaching..as in preaching allowance..

These are the preachers we must keep a lookout for and the churches as mentioned in Revelations chapters 2 to 3.

He has a job above pastoring a church

scoobydooku

Alfrescian
Loyal
Same logic to our government and their stick & carrot method of winning people's votes...

If they are really that excellent in running the country and place value in the quality of the people's lives, no need GST credits or anyother goodies, people will also vote them to remain in power.... Opposition will have a more difficult time to win people's faith and heart and ultimately their votes...

All the money offered, as candies, to the people before any GE is a sick method of covering up all their shortcomings...

Why Potong Pasir is still not upgraded after so many years? Are the residents there not Singaporeans? Marlboro Tan really is downright dirty!

the bible also teaches us to respect authority.

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think payment of SGD1Mil is an understatement. The work he has done is priceless and should not be gauge by monetary term.

For his work, he should be given a pass for immediate ascension to heaven.

scoobydooku

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is a pastor's job, pastoring a church, looking after his flock! and spreading the word to the ends of the earth; not a marketing vehicle to bring in money for the church!!:mad:

his company's office is actually the church's office too. haha. but i really respect my pastor.