• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Pastor Kong: Sun Ho would be the "next Whitney Houston".

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
........HOley.........wHOrely.......????

HOley or wHOrely....it is up to the whoreshippers of CHC to decide....she was Pastor Ho Yeow Sun & Pastor Kong Hee, is she still Pastor Ho Yeow Sun? or sun HOle, in the church list? Kong Hee, we all know, is now " kong hee fatt choy"....

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What Kong Kee is saying is that Sun Ho will be the next Whitney Houston if only we have all the money to make her appear so. Beautiful voice is secondary.

You think the executive members believe she has a beautiful voice as Whitney Houston?
It is a conspiracy to justify the means to an end.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, glad to see you back !

I will be banned in no time as only wankers wangfeng and coward liars semaj2357 can whack me but I cannot whack them back without being banned by unjust admin. Only in this forum wankers and liars get away scotfree.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will be banned in no time as only wankers wangfeng and coward liars semaj2357 can whack me but I cannot whack them back without being banned by unjust admin. Only in this forum wankers and liars get away scotfree.

Ok we shall see how soon wangfeng and semaj2357 appear to abuse me with insults and that will be the time I will be banned when I return insults to them while they would walk away scotfree and abuse me non stop again under shameless admin protection.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ginfreely said:

How could anyone whack you through the internet?

You should not be bothered by the comments of strangers who neither know you nor care about you.

Cyber bullying only works because you take the comments of strangers to heart.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
How could anyone whack you through the internet?

You should not be bothered by the comments of strangers who neither know you nor care about you.

Cyber bullying only works because you take the comments of strangers to heart.

Look who is talking? Pap dog shut up. You and your stupid walk of shame talk and wiki shit blatantly talking of me parading are definitely cyber abuse. Coward criminals!

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's my pleasure to serve in pastor Rony Tan's ministry and help win more lost souls. The fewer non-Christians there are, the more peaceful and wealthy society will be. Look at the Middle East. It's in a total mess and a shit hole because there are so few Christians.

Only very smart people will believe miracles happen every weekends. With a very smart grassroots leader serving as pochmoched face Rony Tan's chief porch carrier, likely his con ministry will raise to be the biggest mega church stepped down CHC. We will have more gong kia flyer distributors. Lol!

LE1-3.jpg

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
if she became famous like Witney, it only benefits her personally ....... maybe some spillover to Kong HeeFattChay or her nigger lovers BBC std

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What Kong Kee is saying is that Sun Ho will be the next Whitney Houston if only we have all the money to make her appear so. Beautiful voice is secondary.

You think the executive members believe she has a beautiful voice as Whitney Houston?
It is a conspiracy to justify the means to an end.

Kong Kee can say to his flock that he himself is the next ' Billy Graham ' and his flock will believe him. Such is the power of charisma.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Later, when Justice Chan Seng Onn asked him: "So you were brainwashed?"

What kind of a fucked judge is that? You mean to say that a judge can put words in the accused's mouth? Its the place of the accused to say that he was brainwashed, or his attorney should say that. Its not he judge's place to help him along with his testimony by suggesting words and phrases to him. The level of singapore judiciary is really in the toilet bowl.

ginbitchy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Later, when Justice Chan Seng Onn asked him: "So you were brainwashed?"

What kind of a fucked judge is that? You mean to say that a judge can put words in the accused's mouth? Its the place of the accused to say that he was brainwashed, or his attorney should say that. Its not he judge's place to help him along with his testimony by suggesting words and phrases to him. The level of singapore judiciary is really in the toilet bowl.

I was surprised by the "openness" of our judiciary. The judge was not shy to reveal his bias. He could have said: "Did you believe?." The word "brainwash" suggests that the judge has already made up his mind about Sun Ho.