• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pastor burn to death by own son, where is the one he has been worshipping?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you ask god he will ans you
I cant even save my son (jesus) when he was calling me eli eli lama sabahtani meaning my lord my lord why has thou forsaken me while he was on the cross crucified, who is this pastor to me?

Will teekee, a Non-Jew, ever understand? :rolleyes: The Jews are even smarter than teekee. :biggrin:

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
14074162-14074164-slarge.jpg

ao_hotdog.jpg

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A picture tells a thousand words. Ask them why are they worshipping the Cross and they will tell you its just an object. :smile:

jw5

Loyal
Haha, how true it is. Frankly an chinese national once told me when god allow adam to eat the forbidden apple, it already shows a lot about god himself. If god claim he does not know, then he is not all knowing. If he says he knows but are not able to react to in time, then he is not all able. If he just simply bo chap, then he is not all loving. If he allows or will it to happen, then he is not all merciful.

Frankly speaking many garment are veri similar, all claim they love their ppl, know what they are going thru and are always doing something to make their ppls life better, but at then end of the day, their motto is you die your own business.:o

Well, at least my sunday belong to me liao:biggrin:

just my 2 cents worth
The believers will say that god is all knowing, but he gives people free will.