• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pasir Ris Town Council & Dr Ahmad Madgad

kitkat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Also did Ahmad Madgad got his doctorate by studying for it? OR an honourary one in which case it is not a PAP norm to use the honorific publicly...

Educational Qualifications
1959-1964 PSLE (Haig Boys' School)
1965-1968 GCE `O' Level (Presbyterian High School)
1969-1970 GCE `A' Level (Presbyterian High School)
1971-1974 Ing. Grad. (Professional Diploma in Precision Engineering-Optics) Aalen Fachhochschule (Germany)
1986-1990 MBA Brunel University, UK
1992-1995 Advanced Postgrad. Diploma in Management (Consultancy Henley Management College)

Which one of the above qualifications give him the right to use "Doctor"? :confused:

Can somebody enlighten?

DIVISION1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which one of the above qualifications give him the right to use "Doctor"? :confused:

Can somebody enlighten?

He is an excellent MP and was voted in by the people I cannot understand the complaints that citizens have. Let him govern as he has the mandate to govern.

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal
TC lost almost half its capital in mini bonds. No apology or even honest mistake statement - instead MP Dr Ahmad was so arrogant to rebut that "you want to get FD interest"?
Also did Ahmad Madgad got his doctorate by studying for it? OR an honourary one in which case it is not a PAP norm to use the honorific publicly... I can accept OSIM boss using his Dr Ron Sim, etc but for public office bearer why is there a need to uplift one academic qualification this way? Imagine the entire parliament will all MP's having Dr this or Dr that!

Yes, this is another arrogant bastard that has no qualms about his own mistake. Unfortunately many are still unaware that these people are actually gambling away public funds. A Dr infront of his name dont change anything, he's still ahmad madgod.:(

Sammael

Alfrescian
Loyal
A fren of mine has an urgent need for help. Phoned n emailed him - but NO return call at all. Looks like one vote does not bother him afterall he can hide behind GRC!!!

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
A fren of mine has an urgent need for help. Phoned n emailed him - but NO return call at all. Looks like one vote does not bother him afterall he can hide behind GRC!!!

In the same vein, anybody from New York who emails Senator Hilary Clinton should get a return call, right?

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Inaccuracies on credentials is a very serious matter.

Ex-DBS frenchie CEO got sacked because he said he got degree from Havard when he didnt.

If webmaster made a mistake, webmaster sure kenna sue one.

So Phd from where?

KopiJoe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi

I saw that fellow talking on TV. Bloody arrogant and keep harping that investing in FD will not be able to compensate for inflation. He has the I Done Nothing Wrong attitude. I thought he was the grassroot leader but you guys enlightened to me that he is the MP. Pls continue to hamtam this bastard.

thks

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is an excellent MP and was voted in by the people I cannot understand the complaints that citizens have. Let him govern as he has the mandate to govern.

So Ah Bian voted in by the people should continue to makan money.
Teacher fake degree emloy by MOE should continue to teach.
Scammer fake got money give you should continue to scam!

Leegimeremover

Alfrescian
Loyal
mp-mahgad.gif

Even benign dictators can cause damage on astronomical levels. One must put a face to such official statements made.

Sammael

Alfrescian
Loyal
D.B.A. ah? Doctorate in Biz Ad ? Which year? Which uni?

D.B.A. is Doctorate Belum Ada?

Why hasnt anyone come out with the asnwers?

Doctorate from which uni? Which year?

Wat thesis - there is one who submit the program mgmt of a fighting vehicle & got his PhD from Australian ulu U................ LOL - oso Dr ... Dr Quack?

r

Sammael

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi

I saw that fellow talking on TV. Bloody arrogant and keep harping that investing in FD will not be able to compensate for inflation. He has the I Done Nothing Wrong attitude. I thought he was the grassroot leader but you guys enlightened to me that he is the MP. Pls continue to hamtam this bastard.

thks

Datz wat you get for having pple join for the sake of big money!!