• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pasir Ris No Horse Run!!

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
1385040_561398873929510_2060319143_n.jpg

amazedbyyou

Alfrescian
Loyal
For sake of the young generation. there used to be stables at the end
of Tanah Merah Bersar facing Airport . Too young then to know then.

And I remembered 1 fine midnite early morning at PIE(Eng Neo area), where a midnite
cowboy trotting the horse in cowboy outfit. Years later, someone(he) was charged. Cant
remembered exactly.

SlickJon

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha..similarly, sun ho was also earning her 'keep' by providing rides to black horses in the US...

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They are retired from racing only. Still have to earn their keep by providing rides. In SG, you work till you die. Don't be too neigh...ative. :biggrin:

true, even when put out to pasture, must still provide horse-pitality...:smile:

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
For sake of the young generation. there used to be stables at the end
of Tanah Merah Bersar facing Airport . Too young then to know then.

And I remembered 1 fine midnite early morning at PIE(Eng Neo area), where a midnite
cowboy trotting the horse in cowboy outfit. Years later, someone(he) was charged. Cant
remembered exactly.

That stables you are talking about is a spelling station for trainers to sent their racehorses there for a spell from the old bukit timah turf club
which is situated right behind changi prison,the name of the road leading to the spelling station is called wing loong road.
sweet memories those were the days.

an old pic of the old selangor turf club in jln ampang KL.

this is the midnight cowboy.

Guys and gals please leave four legged friends alone,its their mating season and they are looking for love.

I took up riding lesson in this gallop stable before and the owner of this school is friend.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Since so many here have an interest in horses, I put up this video on what happens to retired aussie race horses.

[video=youtube;SGPREy6pIWk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGPREy6pIWk[/video]

They are retired from racing only. Still have to earn their keep by providing rides. In SG, you work till you die. Don't be too neigh...ative. :biggrin:

true, even when put out to pasture, must still provide horse-pitality...:smile: