• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"Parrot man" Zeng Guoyan shows up for City Harvest trial

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whether Kong Hee is guilty or not, it will not bring food to your table.
Get a fucking life and go earn some money for your family, loafers.

- Anonymous Blogger

Who says so... CHC morons will tell you they give him $50, he gives them back ten fold!

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will give my vote for Parrot Man anytime over a PAP scum..

I give my vote to a true cockroach with 6 legs then to any cockroach with 2 legs surrounding and licking Lee Kuan Yew arsehole.

May LKY quickly eat joss sticks and candle wax

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Parrot man also said he go to temple , mosque and church , so many religion brainwashing him of course will turn crazy lah :wink:

T

TuaBui

Good point.. Sometimes I wonder how he got the money to buy a motorcycle and keep his business going..

Walked few times outside his shop at Toa Payoh.. Business seems to be bad.. No sign of any customers.. On a good day you can see him playing with his 2 parrots outside his shop.. I really doubt his home made shampoo is a runaway success..

Peace & Love Offering for Prof Zeng ?