• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Parked lorry on PIE led to man's death

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
actually i dont understand,how can people not notice a freaking lorry in the middle of the road.....i mean its not a freaking kangaroo in the middle of australia outback,singapore streets are pretty well lit too compared to some parts of australia where its literally pitch black and isolated.

fer fark's sakes, that's not the blardy point ....this pariah pundek got inebriated and parked, not near a billabong but in the 2nd lane of an expressway and dozed off to wear off the effects of booze, and cost an innocent bloke his life.

being a keling, he thought he could blend in with the dark at 5.40am so that no one would see him, moreover switching off the lorry's lights, perhaps for better camouflage or would you rather give the man a........blanket (not abc stout) for comfy with a hole to expose his teeth, as that would've made some difference for better visibility :confused:.

i know there's lots of kangaroos there and loads more of unemployed drunken aussies but this is sinkieland and you just can't tell a kudi-karan to siam his lorry to the side of the expressway by shouting, oi oi oi. a boomerang would also not do the trick as it would miss, due to obvious reasons...:cool:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What an idiot to stop his lorry in the middle of the expressway.

Probably drunk as hell.
I did something similar some years back (not proud of it).

Driving drunk and in high state somehow parked my car in a bus bay and fell asleep.....some time passed and as car was obstructing traffic causing a traffic jam....someone called the cops....was awaken by poodles and told them I was tired and on medication....asked to drive home......no breath test. True story.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Probably drunk as hell.
I did something similar some years back (not proud of it).

Driving drunk and in high state somehow parked my car in a bus bay and fell asleep.....some time passed and as car was obstructing traffic causing a traffic jam....someone called the cops....was awaken by poodles and told them I was tired and on medication....asked to drive home......no breath test. True story.

bro with your vast experience not only in sinkie jails but overseas ones this encounter with the cops must have been pretty normal for you

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro with your vast experience not only in sinkie jails but overseas ones this encounter with the cops must have been pretty normal for you

Yes actually they bloody deployed 3 police squad cars....but me not intimidated la sought out the highest ranking one and dealt with him. The officer was damn polite.
Lucky for me acting skills good and also it was only around 7pm so they did not figured I was drunk.
Also me being well dressed, well spoken and driving a nice car could have helped....the poodles might have mistook me for an elite!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes actually they bloody deployed 3 police squad cars....but me not intimidated la sought out the highest ranking one and dealt with him. The officer was damn polite.
Lucky for me acting skills good and also it was only around 7pm so they did not figured I was drunk.
Also me being well dressed, well spoken and driving a nice car could have helped....the poodles might have mistook me for an elite!

Ai seh well spoken and well dressed and driving a nice car. How many ex jail birds have that?

Wait wait you are also a big fuck in the jail scene right?

Win la bro.

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Give a new meaning to the term "his grandfather's road".

Anderson Rozario Esep M. leaving the State Court, pleading guilty on 30 June 2014 to causing Mr Chin Kin Siong's death by a rash act.
Ian Poh
The Straits Times
Thursday, Jul 03, 2014
Deciding he needed to nap before completing his drive home early one morning last July, Anderson Rozario Esep M. stopped his lorry, and turned off its engine and all the lights before going to sleep – in the middle of the expressway.

About 30 minutes later, a van collided into his lorry. Its driver, Mr Chin Kin Siong, 52, suffered multiple injuries, including fractures in the torso and pelvis, and a crushed leg. He died later in hospital.

Yesterday, Rozario, 24, pleaded guilty to causing Mr Chin’s death by a rash act in July 30 last year.

A district court heard that the night before the incident, Rozario had slept in his lorry at a carpark after drinking at a coffee shop. The Malaysian woke up at about 5am and set off, but stopped the vehicle about 40 minutes later along the Pan Island Expressway (PIE), on the second lane from the right.

Spotting the danger, a truck driver stopped on the road shoulder nearby and called out to Rozario. Failing to wake him, he stood at the road shoulder and waved a torchlight to warn oncoming vehicles.

However, Mr Chin crashed his van into the parked vehicle’s rear at 6.14am.

Rozario faces up to five years’ jail and a fine, and a driving ban. He will be sentenced on July 10.

This article was first published on JULY 1, 2014.
Get a copy of The Straits Times or go to straitstimes.com for more stories.

Become a fan on Facebook