• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

pap's undercover in WP

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last edited:

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
haha, actually its not that hard to clear out all the PAPies spies in the WP camp.But, why must clean them off???Why not make full use of these idiots???Haha, i think i don't need to say more deep you clever guys will get my hint!!!LOL

chimp.jpg

JohnnyQuid

Alfrescian
Loyal
when i read this thread am wondering why bother with long analysis..for those who know..there are various ways in obtaining intelligence..the 1st and traditional way is HUMINT..human intelligence..that is placing a live source in the targeted area or near POI(s)...second is SIGINT..signals intelligence intercepting comms from target..this also include e-mail....so my advise to those who think that they want to play Secret Squirrels/Monkeys/Hamsters, please be advised a source is a source, when your handlers have had enough of you and when you are unable to deliver or the handlers find u a liability, they will leave u out to dry....

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
when i read this thread am wondering why bother with long analysis..for those who know..there are various ways in obtaining intelligence..the 1st and traditional way is HUMINT..human intelligence..that is placing a live source in the targeted area or near POI(s)...second is SIGINT..signals intelligence intercepting comms from target..this also include e-mail....so my advise to those who think that they want to play Secret Squirrels/Monkeys/Hamsters, please be advised a source is a source, when your handlers have had enough of you and when you are unable to deliver or the handlers find u a liability, they will leave u out to dry....

intelly mole? (a mole which is craftily intelligent and slippery like my pet snake?)

ah_phah

Alfrescian
Loyal
all the speculation of a mole or insider or informer or traitor... will only remain a speculation. it is not as if there arent any civil servants disclosing the sh*t within the civil sectors, as well as, grassroots leaking cracks within the papaya. the problem is only bcos the state owned media will protect all of such info with their lives, and see to it that the embarrassment doesnt reach the masses

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only way to weed the mole out is teh use of lie detector. LTK shall be the first one to take a test.

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only way to weed the mole out is teh use of lie detector. LTK shall be the first one to take a test.

Can I put you on my test machine? I invent one. Two cables to your head, two to your balls (fully electrified) and one dildo up your arse. If you lie, an electric current will go thru your balls and up your arse. You may come clean, or just come :biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can I put you on my test machine? I invent one. Two cables to your head, two to your balls (fully electrified) and one dildo up your arse. If you lie, an electric current will go thru your balls and up your arse. You may come clean, or just come :biggrin:

maybe he enjoys it when he lies. :P

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so my advise to those who think that they want to play Secret Squirrels/Monkeys/Hamsters, please be advised a source is a source, when your handlers have had enough of you and when you are unable to deliver or the handlers find u a liability, they will leave u out to dry....

From my knowledge, none suffered this fate. It really depends on the potential damage you are capable of inflicting on them if it turns ugly. They are far more likely to settle matters amicably.

Handlers never trust their sources. If you can betray an individual and/or entity, you must be treated with caution.

PAPIBCHIEF

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This person is a patriot because he has the country's welfare at heart. Who's the patriot within their ranks?

kinana my bro...pap has abandoned us... no need to be loyal to them anymore...we need to tell the truth to the world...

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
pap needs to be in full control to milk citizens dry of every drop of blood. wp on the other is getting stronger, more popular and more supports. tht makes the pap anxious and apprehensive and hence the need to implant undercovers within wp's.