• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP's newest creation and Joke of the Day - Fabrications About the PAP FB

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
page owner

those with fb account prease report !!!!

315333_148595808568509_100002542727275_234768_2064603714_n.jpg

299120_148595865235170_100002542727275_234769_1207765673_n.jpg

312919_255035264537097_100000918756721_790403_902886693_n.jpg

215023_236956853011605_100000918756721_728961_1667009_n.jpg

307635_248037698570187_100000918756721_764453_3063908_n.jpg

272696_220163554690935_100000918756721_666665_3490945_o.jpg

226421_205163439524280_100000918756721_578034_2884328_n.jpg

21501657-azizhussin.jpg

umjXD.jpg

http://www.straitstimes.com/BreakingNews/Singapore/Story/STIStory_713493.html

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is a big joke, not least because they appeared to have deleted unfavourable posts so that when their own lackeys respond to these posts, you don't know what they are talking about, because they have been deleted.

rover2sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the first place he is unemployed. How does he earn a living? In the second place where does he get the "facts" and information to countered the so-called "lies"? From Today free paper? Or from the Shitty Time or MediaC**k?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These Por Lumpars needed some place where they can give blow jobs to one another in a comfy homely safe shelter... That's why they set up a FB page glorifying their PAP masters... They know that they will be slaughtered in TRE, TOC or other anti establishments sites with their Pro PAP comments, thats why the need for them to open this FB site.. These shameless bastards are extreme ball lickers.. They have had their balls castrated a long time ago to please their PAP masters... Ball licking brought to new heights by these pathetic PAP fanatics...

Last edited:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the first place he is unemployed. How does he earn a living? In the second place where does he get the "facts" and information to countered the so-called "lies"? From Today free paper? Or from the Shitty Time or MediaC**k?

Earns money by serving In-Camp Training.

Subok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please la! SDP is also known to delete comments unfavorable to them!

Dont talk cock! All the same cockernathan! CB SDP is no where better too?! So before you come here and "cock" about this Jason, please go cock about SDP too! At least this Jason has the guts to stand up what he believes in while many anti-PAP are just losers who dare not use their real names!

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
page owner

those with fb account prease report !!!!

Facebook political war?

Creator of the 'Wrong Party' is also the creator of 'Fabrications about PAP'
by theonlinecitizen on Saturday, September 17, 2011 at 7:09am
~by: Matilda Ngee~
CNA and ST gave quite a bit of prominence to Jason Chua Chin Seng and his FB page 'Fabrications about PAP'. I wonder why so much prominence was given to a Facebook group, that is not even a website. And this FB group had just over 200 'likes' before thesee reports hgihlighted the website. Thanks to these reports, the website now has over 1500 'likes''.
I wonder why a site with a mere 200 'likes' were praised by the likes of PAP MPs like Zaqy and Baey? One of the articles said that this Jason Chua also set up other FB groups with the same purpose, which is to proclaim that the PAP is right all the time.
If the newspapermen who did the article had probed a little further, they would have found out that this Jason Chua is not only responsible for setting up the 'Fabrications About the PAP' FB group, but also the FB group 'The Wrong Party?'.
This FB group was created in May 2011 just after the last GE, to "expose WP as The Wrong Party". Although this Jason Chua moderates heavily the comments that are critical of his clarifications about he fabrications of PAP, he has freely criticised WP on the other FB group.
In one of the posts on the other FB group, he says"Before the GE, WP says they are not ready to form the government. After GE WP's Pritam Singh proudly proclaim WP will form a Coalition Government with the PAP. Barely 1 day later he retracted, giving excuses that it was a theoretical exercise. Now, they simply argue WP is already the government !!! Before the GE, WP says they are not ready to form the government. After GE WP's Pritam Singh proudly proclaim WP will form a Coalition Government with the PAP. Barely 1 day later he retracted, giving excuses that it was a theoretical exercise. Now, they simply argue WP is already the government "

The highlighting of this insignificsant FB group by the mainstream media (msm) calls the intentions of the msm into question. This guy who calls himself as a 'moderate' is actually anything but that. I will actually call him a PAP fanatic.

He argues that websites like TOC puts forth "slanted" views, but in actual fact, he is the one who is guilty of putting forth a slanted view, which will polarise society further. PAP MPs like Zaqy should not welcome websites like his and more imoportantly groups like Jason Chua's should be allowed to fade away into the sunset called oblivion.

And for that to happen the msm should stop promoting them as an alternative to websites which actually provide critical viewpoints like TOC.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Dont talk cock! All the same cockernathan! CB SDP is no where better too?! So before you come here and "cock" about this Jason, please go cock about SDP too! At least this Jason has the guts to stand up what he believes in while many anti-PAP are just losers who dare not use their real names!

Kan ni na bu lao chee bye le. You got problem with SDP go fucking open another thread against them. Ni na bu chee bye, this thread is on PAPpies. Totally out of the fucking topic. Kan ni na bu phua chee bye!:oIo:

Last edited:

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
He doenst seem like a smart person to me Most likely your typical por lampar person also Looks like a big time cock Sucker to me. There are alot of Peasants like this in Singapore, Somewhere in the Range of 60%+..And that page is more like a congregation of Ignorant, Dumb and Cock suckers.

Last edited:

JohnnyQuid

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sure, I oso have guts when I know that the regime's security goon squad will back me up..By the way, standing up for what one believes in means one must also be prepared for others to knock one down for one's beliefs..i tink we have seen that in likes of gutsy men & women like Chiam See Tong, JBJ, Low Thia Kiang & Sylvia Lim..they are prepared for their critics and are able to answer them..however if this clown's answer to criticism is by deleting comments then IMHO, he is unable to face the Hard Truths and be prepared for a stiff shove up the arse :oIo: