• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP's mole in the WP?

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is it mere coincidence that he resigned at this juncture? And publicised it?

I like the part he admitted he did nothing during the first few years he joined and blamed it on his workload. So why did he even bother to join? Cannot juggle two things at once?

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like the part he admitted he did nothing during the first few years he joined and blamed it on his workload. So why did he even bother to join? Cannot juggle two things at once?

And inspite of him doing nothing, Sylvia Lim insisted on fielding him.
That is how WP choose their candidates.

World class parliament they say? Ahahahahahahahahah..............

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal

That would be his version of the story, don't you think? Why are you so happy? :wink:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

And you think Tan Chuan Jin, Chan Chun Sing and Tin Pei Ling contributed a lot meh, not to mention other PAP opporunist now sitting in parliament Talk cock sing song. GRC should be scrapped lah, otherwise another Ah neh like this one think highly of himself because he is a minority candidate.

Last edited:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
They did. They worked the ground before the election. PAP did not field people last minute like WP.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like how?

TPL is 5 years grassloot. Ask what she did, 5 years grassloot. Ask again, 5 years grassloot. Can you tell us what tin do during the 5 years grassloot?

They did. They worked the ground before the election. PAP did not field people last minute like WP.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like how?

TPL is 5 years grassloot. Ask what she did, 5 years grassloot. Ask again, 5 years grassloot. Can you tell us what tin do during the 5 years grassloot?

its 7, not 5 years at the grassroots. What did you do? How many years you serve?

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Like how?

From all her photos that surfaced, you can tell she loves Partying and receiving gift like Kate Spade. That is what I called glasslooting.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ha..Ha..Ha.. This is the best joke of the night.. Have you forgotten a certain Dr Chia Shi Lu who was fielded as a last minute candidate in the Tanjong Pagar GRC team last May..???? Your memory is failing you.. Pls see Professor Zeng for some acupuncture treatment before its too late..

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And you think Tan Chuan Jin, Chan Chun Sing and Tin Pei Ling contributed a lot meh, not to mention other PAP opporunist now sitting in parliament Talk cock sing song. GRC should be scrapped lah, otherwise another Ah neh like this one think highly of himself because he is a minority candidate.
clap ! clap !

kinana & that wpwhistler who tried pathetically to write like an ah beng .... these 2 through & through really blinded pap supporters who is tasked to try to project the impression tat LTK is incompetent, unpopular while every fair-minded man in the street knows Low is the thorn in pap's side becos he is precisely the effective opposition leader who can produce results.

not the airy fairy types like GMS who assume moral high ground, lack real feel for people while fixated with lofty plato/aristotle-lian deemocratic concepts.

LTK understands the psyche of sporean voters and has service dedication to match.

threads like Low must apologize are totally brain-dead posts.... apologize for fuck? has lky ever apologize he appointed teh cheang wan as minister?
fucking moronic to think like that! fuck! nobody need or is defending YSL, but the hard nosed politician's imperative is damage control and boldly and gutsily move on !

only holier than thou political babes like kanina n GMS keep harping on perceived failure of LTK's leadership over YSL incident.

self righteous smug prick GMS even give blow by blow account of how Low should have handled this thing using good PR! Ludricous !

did Low ask for his advice? GMS is really the self-fornicator here ... loves the sound & flow of his supposed logic....

goes to show tertiary education and logic and reason are not all the essence in politics, understanding how to conduct oneself and one's party makes all the difference....

now i can understand why GMS leave WP: what amounts to necessary party discipline, GMS in his snooty way and stubborn ego see as people trying to control him and not allowing him to indulge in his pretty posing and wzxing lyrical on his superior political insights....

Kinana / WP Whistler / GMS - these weeks and these threads - confirm that they are talking through their arsehole !

But the truth is out there - the proof is in the results and the hearts of the grounded majority of voters in HG !

Using pragmatics, TFBH & Perspective grant the possibility that WP may have reduced margin due to conservative moral backlash... I am prepared to be proven wrong ... but I dun think so.

from the 3 insects' contribution it is clear PAP's ugly self is surfacing : using smears and court jester tactics, discredit LTK as much as possible with GMS even suggesting LTK may lose his SG seat ! That's is the ultimate off-tangent pronouncement !

the weeks ahead will show Low's political dexterity vs GMS smug academic motherhood statements and naive and noxious moral hypocrisy !

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ha..Ha..Ha.. This is the best joke of the night.. Have you forgotten a certain Dr Chia Shi Lu who was fielded as a last minute candidate in the Tanjong Pagar GRC team last May..???? Your memory is failing you.. Pls see Professor Zeng for some acupuncture treatment before its too late..
bro , tats a brilliant left hook to the see-ghina kanina's jaw! u had him floored! that a fucking apt analogy u brought up !

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I really don't know why you would end up putting me as the target board whenever there are problems in WP. Distraction tactic maybe? :wink:

Nobody could be blamed for WP's own self-inflicting mistakes and boo boos but WP alone. Please lah, nobody can make Sylvia Lim says the things she said. Nobody could force YSL onto other people's wives' beds. Nobody could turn WP MPs into copy cats and definitely nobody could possibly make WP using a million dollar ministerial pay proposal to replace PAP's million dollar ministerial pay!

It is rather amusing that WP apologists and blind supporters like you could not possibly see clearly where the roots of all these problems lie but continue to blame those who just pointed out the obvious.

I do not want "First World Parliament" to be defined by WP's present MPs, definitely not by all these boo boos. Yes, PAP has their own boo boos but that doesn't make WP less guilty of its own incompetency.

And yes, I repeat again, LTK will risk losing his SG post if WP loses Hougang by election, which I think chances are slim for this to happen. But as the saying goes, never say never in politics.

Goh Meng Seng

clap ! clap !

kinana & that wpwhistler who tried pathetically to write like an ah beng .... these 2 through & through really blinded pap supporters who is tasked to try to project the impression tat LTK is incompetent, unpopular while every fair-minded man in the street knows Low is the thorn in pap's side becos he is precisely the effective opposition leader who can produce results.

not the airy fairy types like GMS who assume moral high ground, lack real feel for people while fixated with lofty plato/aristotle-lian deemocratic concepts.

LTK understands the psyche of sporean voters and has service dedication to match.

threads like Low must apologize are totally brain-dead posts.... apologize for fuck? has lky ever apologize he appointed teh cheang wan as minister?
fucking moronic to think like that! fuck! nobody need or is defending YSL, but the hard nosed politician's imperative is damage control and boldly and gutsily move on !

only holier than thou political babes like kanina n GMS keep harping on perceived failure of LTK's leadership over YSL incident.

self righteous smug prick GMS even give blow by blow account of how Low should have handled this thing using good PR! Ludricous !

did Low ask for his advice? GMS is really the self-fornicator here ... loves the sound & flow of his supposed logic....

goes to show tertiary education and logic and reason are not all the essence in politics, understanding how to conduct oneself and one's party makes all the difference....

now i can understand why GMS leave WP: what amounts to necessary party discipline, GMS in his snooty way and stubborn ego see as people trying to control him and not allowing him to indulge in his pretty posing and wzxing lyrical on his superior political insights....

Kinana / WP Whistler / GMS - these weeks and these threads - confirm that they are talking through their arsehole !

But the truth is out there - the proof is in the results and the hearts of the grounded majority of voters in HG !

Using pragmatics, TFBH & Perspective grant the possibility that WP may have reduced margin due to conservative moral backlash... I am prepared to be proven wrong ... but I dun think so.

from the 3 insects' contribution it is clear PAP's ugly self is surfacing : using smears and court jester tactics, discredit LTK as much as possible with GMS even suggesting LTK may lose his SG seat ! That's is the ultimate off-tangent pronouncement !

the weeks ahead will show Low's political dexterity vs GMS smug academic motherhood statements and naive and noxious moral hypocrisy !

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its called selective memory. PAP is also a party that is noted for picking candidates outside their own party, promising them an MP posts and then asking them to get involved at grassroot picks as an afterthought. These people had not on their own volunteered for grassroots work in the first place. After much concern expressed within party ranks in 2004, that they decided to get those who are keen to get involved early.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
That's not "brilliant" but the irony lies in this disclosure by Sajeev that WP actually lacked decent Indian candidates to contest in Nee Soon GRC till the last minute even though WP put up a big bully front in trying to wrestle MK from NSP!

If Sajeev didn't agree to contest, WP would have to give up MK and put Soma in Nee Soon GRC instead.

The irony is that LTK actually talked about how stringent WP's selection criterias are and they would have spent long time observing their potential candidates before they field them. But in this case, apparently this is not the case for Sajeev. He wasn't even active on the ground work but was called to stand as candidate just to fill the numbers!

This demonstrates how WP's determination to snatch MK, so much so that they would rather compromise their so call "high selection standards" just to make sure they could have the numbers.

Of course, this incident also reveal the "use and throw away" tactic WP applies; Sajeev is not the only one, Fazli also suffered the same fate. For Fazli, it was even worse. He was active in the youth wing, participating in the Youth Wing activities and such.

Never mind about what PAP did in their candidate selection process. We are not here to help PAP improve on their candidate selection process. However, it is rather disheartening to see how the "most credible" opposition party works; they are basically fighting fellow opposition party NSP as well.

Goh Meng Seng

bro , tats a brilliant left hook to the see-ghina kanina's jaw! u had him floored! that a fucking apt analogy u brought up !

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I really don't know why you would end up putting me as the target board whenever there are problems in WP. Distraction tactic maybe? :wink: Seng

You make yourself the target board by your pout and strut as if the future of opposition politics is doomed if your 'expert' political commentary or comment is not endorsed ! Phew ! Get off your high horse meng seng !

WP do not need your advice, Low's style is never complain never explain, just go about doing what is right and wise and shrewd.

Your style is a lot of moralistic hot-air but when the kitchen gets hot, you scoot off to another party or quit from SG of NSP to become a political observer etc. You had your half-hour claim to fame when featured on CNA but alas, u be the best judge of your performance...

Speaking for myself, I do not need to be anybody's apologist.

I simply find yours and the like of yours moralistic holier than thou preaching highly reprehensible ... if u do not have ground wisdom to live in the real world and accuse all those who do not share your petty criticism of LTK's handling of the Yaw matter, as 'apologist' 'blind' then you are seriously unsuited to be a politician.

Tan Eng Liang, Dr Lee Chau Meng, even Rahim Ishak .... marital indiscretions ... PAP quietly & discretely fade them out - that's a political reality not a moral crusade.

LTK sacked YSL .... In his own words of exasperation to ex-MP Ho Kah Leong : WTF more do you want me to do? commit hari kiri?

GMS as a fucking quitter u have no moral authority to be even political commentator with your warped take & lack of politically guile.

Your vanity stinks to high heaven, it is a dirty job to point it out blatantly in your face, but hey, somebody's got to do it - and that someone is me - who used to not want to use your poor rhetoric skills against you ... but you are indeed getting so fucking pompous.

feedback : why so many wack you ? all are WP fanboys ? reminds me of the song: You're so vain... you even think the song was written just for you as the lyrics go....

Last edited: