• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP's mole in Opposition

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
LHL is quite confident in advocating 9 oppositions, it could be he's afraid that he will lose GRCs and more than 9 seats and his PM's position,,,, and also what I believe that his MOLES in opposition parties are ready,,,,,,

LHL not so smart one,,,,, probably LKY's strategy,,,,, so true blood oppositions, do some house cleaning ok 清理门户

alantan27

Alfrescian
Loyal
LHL is quite confident in advocating 9 oppositions, it could be he's afraid that he will lose GRCs and more than 9 seats and his PM's position,,,, and also what I believe that his MOLES in opposition parties are ready,,,,,,

LHL not so smart one,,,,, probably LKY's strategy,,,,, so true blood oppositions, do some house cleaning ok 清理门户

I think Pappy streagy is to invited clown into parliement, than next GE they will tell voter say ' the is the standard of opposition'

Wobble

Alfrescian
Loyal
moles r everywhere....makan mole near ur mouth....hamsup mole near ur brow..etc etc....

needless to say....erection coming...all shd be ready