• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP's Heavy Artillery to come into play

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe they will bring back LKY in holographic form to give a rally speech!
Our technology is not there yet. You've watched too many sci-fi movies.

A very cheap alternative is for Chief Natural Aristocrat to order Mediacorpse to re-run Old Fart's speeches on all free-to-air TV channels.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
i just read about what pm said about chee, he said he is unrepentant. i feel that pm is lucky that his father is lky, that's all. he is not exceptionally intelligent but was brought up well and taken care of most of his life. from my past experience, lky's group of selected elite cronies are very good at manipulation. for instance, if you are in civil service and you support the opposition, you will find your job role being manipulated to handle insignificant tasks like guarding the toilet.:biggrin: it is exactly not what it seems to be from the way he put it the other day to his civil servants, calling them to be politically impartial. and the only reason why i think pm said these words was because he is aware that more and more upright s'poreans have already begun to disagree with his pap.

LHL is the one who is unrepentent bringing in shiploads of f trashes to take jobs away from sgian when he knows sgian are crying out for jobs