• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP's Chee Hong is not arrogant at all!

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So, Mr Chee used the word ‘stupid’ and straight away, some opposition maniacs start to label him as ‘arrogant’.

I don’t see how using the word ‘stupid’ is associated with being ‘arrogant’.

If you check the dictionary, stupid means – lacking intelligence or common sense.

In Mr Chee’s writings, he wrote, “It would be stupid for any Singapore agency or NTU to advocate the learning of dialects, which must be at the expense of English and Mandarin.”

Mr Chee is merely making a common sense statement. How does making a sensible remark make one ‘arrogant’?

Please enlighten me.

From what I read, I don’t think he is arrogant at all. He is just saying that any Singapore agency or NTU advocating the learning of dialects is not making much sense.

There is no arrogance in saying this.

Why are you guys so uptight about it?

Mr Chee also volunteers with SCORE, helping inmates to find jobs after they are released from Prison. Does this look like an arrogant person to you?

PAP has gone through great trouble to find very good people to help run our country. But you guys choose to run them down.

Can opposition parties get good people to run Singapore, let me ask you? What I see are clowns infesting among opposition parties. Look at SDA – even some of you opposition people also think Desmond Lim is a clown. Need I say more?

You guys are just trying to find fault with PAP for nothing.

Without PAP, Singapore will not be where it is today. Please remember that before you start running PAP candidates down.

A loyal Singaporean

* Contributed by TRE reader

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So far, PAP's good people are greedy idiots. They are in politics for the money. To get into politics, they have to wayang to do some community work. So, I wouldn't give them any credit for their 'voluntary' work. If they have been doing that for a decade or so before entering politics, credit should be given.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Without PAP, Singapore will not be where it is today. Please remember that before you start running PAP candidates down.

^
Spoken like a true deluded PAP-supporting twit. :rolleyes:

Notice how their kind always love to portray themselves as patriotic (signing off as 'A loyal Singaporean'). It is hard for them to distinguish party from country... North Korea or China citizens can surely find resonance in such thinking. :wink:

By the way, Chee Hong Tat was a participant in one of the most pathetic and deceitful photo ops not too long ago. :biggrin:

strange-photo-of-LKY.jpg

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So far, PAP's good people are greedy idiots. They are in politics for the money. To get into politics, they have to wayang to do some community work. So, I wouldn't give them any credit for their 'voluntary' work. If they have been doing that for a decade or so before entering politics, credit should be given.

Yes my son told me the other day he going with his uni to overseas to do charity work.
I said it was unlike him and why the sudden interests in charity/ volunteer work.....he told me it'll look good for his CV

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
So, Mr Chee used the word ‘stupid’ and straight away, some opposition maniacs start to label him as ‘arrogant’.

If you check the dictionary, stupid means – lacking intelligence or common sense.

In Mr Chee’s writings, he wrote, “It would be stupid for any Singapore agency or NTU to advocate the learning of dialects, which must be at the expense of English and Mandarin.”

Mr Chee is merely making a common sense statement. How does making a sensible remark make one ‘arrogant’?

Please enlighten me.

From what I read, I don’t think he is arrogant at all. He is just saying that any Singapore agency or NTU advocating the learning of dialects is not making much sense.

Mr Chee also volunteers with SCORE, helping inmates to find jobs after they are released from Prison. Does this look like an arrogant person to you?

PAP has gone through great trouble to find very good people to help run our country. But you guys choose to run them down.

Can opposition parties get good people to run Singapore, let me ask you? What I see are clowns infesting among opposition parties. Look at SDA – even some of you opposition people also think Desmond Lim is a clown. Need I say more?

A loyal Singaporean

OK. Henceforth, I will call you Stupid Confeseous. Cool.

jw5

Loyal
He is wishy-washy, simply can't make up his mind. Are dialects good and should they be used by Singaporeans when introducing themselves? A few years ago, he claimed that it would be stupid to advocate the learning of dialects. Recently, he used a dialect to introduce himself as an election candidate because he thought it would appeal to certain voters. Sigh............ he simply can't decide. Or perhaps he is opportunistic.................. :wink:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stupid lah all of you. It is stupid for those agencies to advocate dialects. But not stupid for ministers to promote dialects. In fact, that sounds like a very smart thing to do!

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I know of many good, humble and ordinary folks doing charity quietly and without any fanfare. Certainly, they are not aspiring to be elected as MPs or to become highly-paid ministers. This Chee is aiming for high political office and so his charitable work must be taken in context.:biggrin:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Please enlighten me.

A loyal Singaporean

Thank you STUPID.......