• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP's BB Strategy - quite a surprise

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Grace Fool just cost Murali the 'unemployment' vote!

Agreed.

Her speech reveals the disgraceful side of her. It is quite ironical that she is the Minister for Culture, Youth and Community. How is she going to face the volunteering groups, the stay home mothers and the arts and culture groups who all do not hold down a full time, high-paying salaried job?

Last edited:

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agreed.

Her speech reveals the disgraceful side of her. It is quite ironical that she is the Minister for Culture, Youth and Community. How is she going to face the volunteering groups, the stay home mothers and the arts and culture groups who all do not hold down a full time, high-paying salaried job?

Was at Bukit Batok Bus Interchange waiting for the bus when I saw Murali and Tharman walking through with their army of entourage, photographers and a camera crew, canvassing votes. Murali approached me.

Murali: Please vote for me.

Me: Sorry but I'm not a Bukit Batok resident.

PAP doggie: Then come to the PAP rally to support Mr Murali.

Me: No thanks. I will be supporting Dr Chee.

PAP doggie: Why support an unemployed guy to be an MP? He is worthless.

Me: I'm also unemployed. Does that mean I'm worthless also?

Murali & PAP doggie: *awkward silence* *moves off*

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkies are masochistic. Not only do they like to get fucked, they prefer it raw deep hard and long.

Sticking with my 68.5% Murali forecast

Yes CSJ is a politician ahead of his time.
Fucktard sinkies dun deserve him.
I'll like to see him do better though.....5% swing to him.
Vile Shitskin ah neh to win by 64.9%

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes CSJ is a politician ahead of his time.
Fucktard sinkies dun deserve him.
I'll like to see him do better though.....5% swing to him.
Vile Shitskin ah neh to win by 64.9%

If Pinky wakes up that day and decides that he wants challenge in Parliament, he will call Elections Department to signal his intent for a clean election. Chee wins. If Pinky wants a peaceful remaining term, he will instruct Elections Department to make it happen. They did it in the GE flawlessly and sinkees show total compliance.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thats the point actually - Chee's character. Its is his achilles heel and not at all defensible except his conduct overtime. He should not even go near it. His party made the mistake of opening the pandora box of character and now reeling from it. Either Chee is in denial or he genuinely think the PAP are aa nice party that will bend over. Again poor strategy and tactics. So like it or not, his character is now an issue again. Note Murali's character is not an issue in terms of morality and ethics even if PAP hypocrisy is there to see.

I will elaborate on Chee's background and what the intelligentsia think of him including the lack of Chinese members of standing after the elections if you are still interested.

Agree with you on all points, but I think given the time allotted for last night's rally, the main thing is to set the record straight on the issue of Dr Chee's character as highlighted by PM Lee and indirectly insinuated by both Grace Fu and Haalim in the PAP rally.

Dr Chee and the team did an incredibly good job of tearing down the PAP strategy of painting Dr Chee as a person who is neither able nor capable of being the MP for BB by virtue of his character and experience. I doubt PM Lee, Grace Fu and Haalim would want to rebut Jaslyn Go , Paul Thambiya and Dr Chee for highlighting that they ' failed to notice the beam that is their own eyes when all they saw is the speck in others' eyes'.

If they do, this will be a new low in politics ever seen in Singapore's election history.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think you are right. He will come out as the wise owl and fatherly figure and sway the votes. Remember the TV dialogue with Vincent W and others. He kudos for it. I see you point about door knocking away from the limelight. It the opposite of what SDP is doing. Interesting insight. Bro, you should seriously start a blog on political insights and assessments.

I think one of the pivot of pap strategy is to mount a charm offensive using Tharman's popularity and at the same time conduct character assignation on csj. Here the disparity is quite obvious. It quite possible he is active on the ground knocking on doors. Such activity are usually conducted away from the limelight but very effective especially on the apathy voters.