• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pappies cannot get Sinkies to return their trays!

roadrunner

Alfrescian
Loyal
excellent idea!!! i am sure those foodcourt contractors reading this will quickly hijack your idea. better copyright your idea:smile:

You all already know how Kiam Sip people are in SG! WTF have to pay money for a tray? No need i ownself carry wait jatoh & soup, gravy spill everywhere & even more mess to clean up, some AhPek slip on the wet floor how? or you spill hot soup on somebody sitting down how? kena 3rd degree burns go hospital. like everything in SG it needs some financial incentive to do it or get the job done? Simple simple only, bring back tray! why so lazy tray also donno how to rtn?

OK i understand, maybe got many different standards at play in our makan places, office canteen have to rtn tray, outside foodcourt have cleaner & you have to rtn tray yourself, so maybe mixed message becos some ppl think cleaner should do it, in that case set one rule & everybody follow. It's little things like this that makes a big difference & is very telling in what is going on in society.

roadrunner

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now with the influx of immigrants from third world countries, all the courteous and orderly habits cultivated for the last two decades are down the drain!

Sipay jialat, lagi Courtesy Campaign, flush toilet campaign, no spitting campaign, no peeing in lift campaign for the next 20-30yrs+++ it'll be easier if gahmen states.. revoke SG PR if don't follow SG rules!

M

Mdm Tang

Some Multi Millionaires Genius will suggest Imposing a Fine of S$19.95 cents :smile:

With all their power, with all their authority, with all their majority and ....etc, the MIW has failed in their social engineering to get sinkies to reproduce themselves. Heck, they can't even get them to return their trays at public food courts. This is especially galling as other countries are ahead in that patrons have no issue returning their trays to the tray collection points or to the stalls where they bought from. Wonder whats the problem with sinkies??? Afterall they do return their trays at army camps, schools and workplace caferteria...but at the local foodcourt, some invisible force seems to prevent them from doing it!!

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sipay jialat, lagi Courtesy Campaign, flush toilet campaign, no spitting campaign, no peeing in lift campaign for the next 20-30yrs+++ it'll be easier if gahmen states.. revoke SG PR if don't follow SG rules!

it's all a farce. it 's done for the wrong reason. when I was living in USA , NZ and australia for a while I return my food trays as it is the norm there since eons ago and right thing to do. Nobody force you and no stupid campaign. In sinkieland, the garmen have years to inculcate the habit but they just could NOT be bothered until the foodcourts towkays(most aligned to pappzies)started pressuring the garmen to start a national campaign for them to lower costs and employ less manpower. When has a private minor issue in a private business setting of a foodcourt has to do with national policy or campaign???you tell me. when since has not returning food tray be construed as rude? if it is , then they would next start to tell us to clean tables and wash up the dishes and utensils for them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Faark them these food court towkays, This is not a nattional issue. any foodcourt taht tell you to return trays, I would tell them to fark off and boycott them forever.
If people urinate in lifts in private condos lifts, do you think the garmen would interfere and impose fine and install cameras in private condos? they would tell condo management that it is your own problem. so what so different for food courts in shopping complexes??
it has nothing to do with courtesy or manners. there are far more important things like roadside manners, cursing, spitting and littering, etc. Basically it has also to do with the current overcrowding issue in sinkieland and everywhere is dirty, smelly and overcrowded. it just got worse past few years and why should we help the these people solve a problem they created in the first place. If they want us to return the trays they better pay us. since the society and garmen is going to the dogs and everything is equated to $ and cts, why not demand the foodcourt pay us for doing their job and saving them a bundle. Courtesy my @ss. I eat and I spit(on the table) and i leave. that's it. It's has absolutely nothing to do with courtesy but my disgust with foodcourts towkays and people behind it. anyway there is no law against leaving food trays behind. It would be a world class joke if they pass a law.

Last edited:

monkey101

Alfrescian
Loyal

T_courtesy_campaign_052010.jpg

beautiful mei mei?

monkey101

Alfrescian
Loyal
With all their power, with all their authority, with all their majority and ....etc, the MIW has failed in their social engineering to get sinkies to reproduce themselves. Heck, they can't even get them to return their trays at public food courts.

if singaporeans can just heck what pap say with such stubbornness, 60 to 80% will vote for opposition parties.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If cleaners are paid a living wage (define as sufficient to live decently), food court operators will hire less of them and that will require Sinkees to clean up after they eat or face with messy tables. Only then, will behaviours change. Sinkees only change when their pockets are hurt.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If cleaners are paid a living wage (define as sufficient to live decently), food court operators will hire less of them and that will require Sinkees to clean up after they eat or face with messy tables. Only then, will behaviours change. Sinkees only change when their pockets are hurt.

less cleaners , the tables will be very dirty and messy. patrons will protest with their feet. food court operators will have to close shop. more will lose their jobs...just too many people in such a small place. even the cleaners are tired clearing all the mess.

why can't people learn to eat cleanly...

roadrunner

Alfrescian
Loyal
.. I eat and I spit(on the table) and i leave. that's it. It's has absolutely nothing to do with courtesy but my disgust with foodcourts towkays and people behind it.

OK thanks bro, in future can you pls warn us which foodcourt or hawker centre you going to, can? messy table is one thing, someone spit on the table:eek: i don't think i want to eat there liao! :biggrin: