• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP Wants to TAKE OVER FROM LOAN SHARKS

PAP_Junta

Alfrescian
Loyal
Desperately wants lucrative businesses or more precisely wants to help cronies steal the last few lucrative businesses from Singaporeans people. So desperate until Loan Shark Businesses they also want to take over.

They will legalize some licensed PAP LEEgal Ah Loongs to take over and then get mata to use NEW LAWS to finish off their competitors.

Watch them do this.

Next time before the Singaporeans jumped MRT or jumped HDB they will have to 1st go to PAP to borrow Ah Loong, and die owing Ah Loong to PAP.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pap need not do such thing to get your money
they can do it the lawful way and correct way
and you even thank them

flkyflky

Alfrescian
Loyal
and you even thank them

Finished lah you people still think so highly of PAP and expect them to be so smart when they are far far apart from that.

Size up the PAP properly, and stop giving yourself the wrong measurements on them. They are dumb incompetent greedy bastards who are arrogant and coward, and like to think very highly about themselves. Serious ego problems.

MSK also they can let fled and spent millions of dollars failing to hunt.

What else besides clowns are they?

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
A report in States Times today said there will be many client Relationship Managers to be hired by Banks.

With PAP going into loan sharks' tuff, many are going to lose their jobs/biz.

Expect to see many of them applying for the job. Resume will state :

Last Position held : Head of Loan Department (Loan Shark Division)

Number of staff in Team : too many to count, effective in highly matrix organisation.

Experience : Client management, good spelling skills especially 'O$P$', great spray painting skill, excellent in working with locks and chain. Sharp hunting skills and influencing neighbors to support looking for clients.............

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
and you even thank them

I know....I have already donated!, my CPF money. My money is there, behind a 30cm thick glass, I can see, but I can not touch, there is a slot, where at a fix time, every month..it dispenses me, money in minute amount.

That is lawful, & correct & I give thanks to them for protecting my money.:biggrin:

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
and you even thank them

This ONE I TOTALLY AGREED

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/l1oUd89QvGo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/l1oUd89QvGo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ever since PAP said they want to catch ah long..i already knew this day will come ..