• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP vs WP's AHPETC Thread

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: AHPETC-Desmond Lee Spat Now Shifts To ST Forum

Why does anybody dare to question the PAP about the money they had lost...in the mini bonds saga???? who had benefited from the investments....dig up all these...

Cravex

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why does anybody dare to question the PAP about the money they had lost...in the mini bonds saga???? who had benefited from the investments....dig up all these...

They have mouths to say others, but NO mouths to say THEMSELVES. They ought to be ashamed of THEMSELVES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Quite frankly, the ST Forum page is a page of non-letters and non-replies which waste everybody's time.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kudos to wp from a happy ahpetc resident

[h=1]KUDOS TO WP FROM A HAPPY AHPETC RESIDENT[/h]
<!-- /.block --> <style>.node-article .field-name-link-line-above-tags{float: right;}.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;}</style> Post date:
15 Dec 2014 - 7:10am

<ins id="aswift_0_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_0_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_0" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_0" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

My family and I were living in Jalan Riang which is near to Serangoon Avenue 3, which ridiculously falls under Marine Parade GRC, while the opposite side of our road falls under Potong Pasir. Although my wife and I have voted before, most recently we didn’t have to because of walkovers.

On weekends we take a stroll to Kovan market, or drive which is 10 mins only. We find the estate extremely clean with courteous petty traders offering value for money. On Sundays the market and food stalls are jam-packed because residents find value for money here.Recently, for our own reason we shifted our home to Upper Serangoon near Kovan Mall – to our surprise we found out we now fall under AHPETC (after election). Both my children, although in their thirties, had not had a chance to vote but when we moved to Aljunied constituency, all of us were elated and obviously wanted to do the right thing. We attended all WP rallies. My wife, who is uncomfortable with such rallies, attended all WP rallies - that surprised me.

We have been living here when PAP was in charge and still there when WP took over – my family and I truly admire the way WP goes about doing their jobs given the environment and conditions they have to work under.

<ins id="aswift_1_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_1_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_1" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_1" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

My family and I vouch for the cleanliness of our HDB estate. Kudos to WP for keeping Kovan a super place – me and my kakis meet regularly at Kovan Mall instead of at Nex(T).

My daughter, who has a Masters in Psychology, initially had difficulty in getting a job. But she met up with Ms Sylvia Lim, who assisted her, and today my daughter has managed to secure a job, thanks to the support of Ms Lim.

WP, you will always have our support and can count on us.
Best Regards,
Kuna

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Kudos to wp from a happy ahpetc resident

Since Goh Meng Seng is at loss for words in the face of my response, let me throw another bullet.

His own Tampines team members have mostly resigned before him, so why is he picking on WP over members who have left. Isn't he doing exactly what he said people should not do - after his own failure he points to another who has failed, thereby insinuating that his own incompetence of managing his party members should be forgiven since WP did the same.

jw5

Loyal

I throw in one too. :p

Apparently Moulmein-Kallang GRC was a sore point of contention for him. He wanted WP to put their "big guns" in that GRC, if not, they should make way for NSP.

But why didn't he volunteer to put NSP's "big guns" in Moulmein-Kallang? :confused::rolleyes::biggrin:

Since Goh Meng Seng is at loss for words in the face of my response, let me throw another bullet.

His own Tampines team members have mostly resigned before him, so why is he picking on WP over members who have left. Isn't he doing exactly what he said people should not do - after his own failure he points to another who has failed, thereby insinuating that his own incompetence of managing his party members should be forgiven since WP did the same.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I throw in one too. :p

Apparently Moulmein-Kallang GRC was a sore point of contention for him. He wanted WP to put their "big guns" in that GRC, if not, they should make way for NSP.

But why didn't he volunteer to put NSP's "big guns" in Moulmein-Kallang? :confused::rolleyes::biggrin:

It has always been a disingenuous intention, as I have told people. WP had obviously done more groundwork than MK. The intention is to result in WP losing both Aljunied and MK by diluting their strength.

GMS was saying, if you want something from NSP, it should be done at the expense of your winning chances. Now, why would WP to negotiate under terms that put them in a worse position, and for a newly formed GRC that didn't "belong" to them in the first place.

People would think it was silly for a party secretary general to dictate the strategies of another party. Even his own members found many of his antics silly and wanted him replaced after 2011.