• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP Team For West Coast GRC Unveiled At Hawker Centre! Arthur Fong Out!

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why Lim Hng Kiang looking so moody? Has he just had transport added to his portfolio? :biggrin:

His archenemy can retire but he must continue with a party that is losing its shine. No longer something to be proud of and has earned enough. Cannot quit and must pretend to be loyal and continue. Sure very sian.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why Lim Hng Kiang looking so moody? Has he just had transport added to his portfolio? :biggrin:

he wasn't gloomy. he was in deep thought thinking about whether to go to tampines for discounted bandung or fengshan for aurat, oops i mean orluat.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
west_coast1.jpg

Heard FMH is skilful. Should be standing in Jurong to song-song there. She looks more appealing than Lily Neo. Am falling in love with her.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
11872134_10153077148992934_8761734216523865289_o.jpg

Wow.. They are so VIP.. People have to make way for them to even announce their bullshit.. Going to lose already still like to act important..

U want this type of shit to represent you? Or they are representing themselves.. This is PAP for you.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I just cannot stand every single one of their cock sinkie face..

It shout at me that they are there for themselves..look at every of their self-serving face..

it is telling me " oh.. i need to get things done, it is my salary that is the most important, peasants have to make way for us" and look at all those PAP ball-licking losers standing behind them.. They need these clowns to get elected so that they can continue to have profits for their businesses. They need the PAP for their business, they can't find any business by themselves..what a sinkie loser.

We need to get rid of losers, it will benefit the nation when these losers are no more in the picture.. The economy do not need PAP sinkie losers, they need real winners in business and politics.

Last edited:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I just cannot stand every single one of their cock sinkie face..

It shout at me that they are there for themselves..look at everyone of their self-serving face..

it is telling me " oh.. i need to get things done, it is my salary that is the most important" and look at all those ball-licking losers standing behind them.. They need these clowns to get elected so that they can continue to have profits for their businesses. They need the PAP for their business, they can't find any business by themselves..what a sinkie loser.

FOOking spot on...

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
11872134_10153077148992934_8761734216523865289_o.jpg

Wow.. They are so VIP.. People have to make way for them to even announce their bullshit.. Going to lose already still like to act important..

U want this type of shit to represent you? Or they are representing themselves.. This is PAP for you.

Foo mee har like farkin bay song that sone lowlife serf peasant cadre dog has the gall and audacity come to share the table with the esteemed aristocrap MPs,...look at her ccb chao bin......

Who da fug is that fatass clown next to Patrick Tay anyway?