• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP says Car for cash rich people only..... the rest can fark spider take bus....

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You need to have a job to go for personal loan and if I am not wrong only about 2-3 months of your salary. Unless he borrow from ah long to finance a car... Than this type of peoples even god cannot save them...:biggrin:

not true. if the person a repeated customer and always pay on time, the bank may increase his borrowing limit with favourable interest rate to entice the customer. The banks are not as rigid as u think.

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
not true. if the person a repeated customer and always pay on time, the bank may increase his borrowing limit with favourable interest rate to entice the customer. The banks are not as rigid as u think.

If they can borrow and paid on time. Than this person can go and do personal loan and go buy a car for himself... However I still feel that with this new rules, the COE and car price will come down.:smile:

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you may see some sinkies digging their own grave prematurely. own one car and service 2 loans! (car loan and personal loan for downpayment). and they still have other commitments like home loan, insurance premiums, credit card debts, etc.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you may see some sinkies digging their own grave prematurely. own one car and service 2 loans! (car loan and personal loan for downpayment). and they still have other commitments like home loan, insurance premiums, credit card debts, etc.

this type of ppl obigood lor. no need to pity.

cowbellc

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've only heard of personal loans for property down payment. Those using personal loans to buy cars are setting themselves for debt spiral as they will also think nothing of charging Gucci bags and lavish lifestyle on credit cards. Will dead fugly.

It's akin to gambling. They always thought they can get out of this mess but ended up getting messier.
In fact im not talking about Personnal Finance Management but how this cash upfront scheme would help for better control as what the Budget Implies.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Because some chicks like boys with wheels, and free sex will be offered to such boys.

It's not FREE you twit. You obviously no bugger all about cost accounting.

At $100,000 for a 10 year COE, that's $833 per month.

Depreciation, maintenance and parking is easily $2000 per month even for the most basic set of wheels.

Your fucks therefore cost you almost $3000 per month and you're not going to attract many cute chicks in small japanese runabout.

If you want to attract quality pussy, you're probably looking at min $7000 per month in overheads for a car that's a chick magnet.

It's cheaper to forego the car and just pay for the sex.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very easy obstacle to clear. Just get the car dealer/agt to ' over-trade ' your old car to get back more cash so that the extra cash can be used to offset the initial downpayment of 50%. I hope MAS is not stupid enough not to know about this loophole thats been going on for years...
Can car dealers over trade away that 50% down payment? 5 or 10 k perhaps feasible. 50k over trade ... I want to know how the car dealer account for it.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal

At $100,000 for a 10 year COE, that's $833 per month Depreciation, maintenance and parking is easily $2000 per month even for the most basic set of wheels.

Your fucks therefore cost you almost $3000 per month and you're not going to attract many cute chicks in small japanese runabout.

If you want to attract quality pussy, you're probably looking at min $7000 per month in overheads for a car that's a chick magnet.

Of course not free. I'm merely describing the mentality of those retards.

I have seen many of these retards, especially those just fresh out from school. Cars to them is too important as they can show off to their friends and former classmates, who are likely to be squeezing in mrt. It does not take much to impress young chicks, and many a times, a new Toyota will do the job.

But obviously you are thinking about the chicks in high end clubs who will only go with big Luxury cars.

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course not free. I'm merely describing the mentality of those retards.

I have seen many of these retards, especially those just fresh out from school. Cars to them is too important as they can show off to their friends and former classmates, who are likely to be squeezing in mrt. It does not take much to impress young chicks, and many a times, a new Toyota will do the job.

But obviously you are thinking about the chicks in high end clubs who will only go with big Luxury cars.

Lordshiva thinks ultimately all pussy needs to be paid ...except for those damm itchy chinese CBs that like to be FBI

those i *like* and gladly oblige with my dark meat...... :biggrin:

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Depreciation, maintenance and parking is easily $2000 per month even for the most basic set of wheels.

And there's the sister forum to prove that it's cheaper... Just like there are PRC-Made cars, there are also PRC-made cunts for the masses.. moving up the scale will be the koreans, japs.. then the ang mohs... and so forth.. Having choices is good :biggrin:

CLIMAX

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lordshiva thinks ultimately all pussy needs to be paid ...except for those damm itchy chinese CBs that like to be FBI

those i *like* and gladly oblige with my dark meat...... :biggrin:

May I ask what you understand by FBI?

Do you know that it's a long-standing usage for FBI to mean Fucked By Indians?

What's yours?

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

HA HA HA HA

Words of wisdom from sam.

So true that his words cut like knife

No need for me to add more.

SirRichard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey, sounds like big trouble for car dealers and those who want are desperate to sell their cars coz buyers can't loan as they wish now.. What is your take ?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey, sounds like big trouble for car dealers and those who want are desperate to sell their cars coz buyers can't loan as they wish now.. What is your take ?

Car dealers won't go bust make less profits only.
COE won't crash to $1 correct a little to saner levels.
People will still buy cars after adjusting their budgets and expectations.
Top end segment won't be affected, prevous marginal buyers weeded out.