• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP PAP PAP PAP!!! I Love PAP!!!

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore_Flag2.jpg

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
IT IS THE PAP that transformed this Tiny Whiny Fishing Village into Modern Singapore.

Mr Lee Kuan Yew was Singapore’s first Prime Minister and an integral figure in transforming the fishing village into the cosmopolitan financial centre spotting a first world skyline it is now. During his premiership, he led Singapore through its merger with Malaysia and later separation and independence in year 1965.

The country blossomed into a first world economic hub and the PAP also won the General Elections 8 times under his leadership. In 1990 he was appointed as Senior Minister and later Minister Mentor in 2004.

He has since left cabinet after the 2011 Singapore General Elections to allow the current Prime Minister and also his son, Mr Lee Hsien Loong and his team to govern the country.

SUPPORT THE PAP. We will now start to transform into a MEGA CITY which the WHOLE WORLD WILL ENVY!

blind moron. read this :

Tan Kim Seng (b.1805 - d. 14 March 1864, Malacca, Malaya), a third-generation Straits Chinese, was a wealthy trader and property owner with business interests in tin. A prominent philanthropist, Tan left behind memorials of his philanthropic acts in Singapore and Malacca

Tan donated $13,000 to the government for the construction of Singapore’s first reservoir and waterworks. The waterworks were completed in 1877 and officially opened the following year.

In Singapore, during the 1950s and 1960s, there were two studio houses, Cathay and Shaw.
1. These studio houses owned production lots (Shaw had Malay Film Productions - MFP at Jalan Ampas and Cathay Keris had its production lot at Jalan Keris on the east coast).
2. They had their own stable of actors who worked only with them (eg P. Ramlee only worked with Shaw, not Cathay).
3. The studios owned their own cinemas in which they showed their own films, as well as the Hollywood blockbusters. Shaw cinemas did not show Cathay films, and vice versa.
4. These studios functioned as complete creative units, in which their films could not be attributed just to the effort of one individual, such as a director. Quite often there were Chinese producers working with Indian directors and camera crew filming Malay actors. However, there was no strict division of labour. The most talented director was Hussein Haniff who worked for Cathay Keris, but the multi-talented P. Ramlee combined acting, directing, and singing.
5. The individuals who ran the studio houses resembled the powerful, eccentric, and creative characters who ran the studios of Hollywood. Shaw was headed by the movie moguls’, the Shaw Brothers, and Cathay was headed by Loke Wan Tho.

just these 2 examples show clearly sillypoore was already a well developed place before your master ascent the throne.

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stinkapore a province of indomee?

Ancient history Chinese reports and the Malay Annals (Sejarah Melayu), record Temasek, a fishing village with its thriving city and capital Kuala Temasek, at the Mouth of the Singapore River.

Temasek was renamed Singapura (in Malay means "Lion City") by Sang Nila Utama from Palembang, who must have brought with him his people from nearby Indonesia when they settled here between the late 12th and early 13th Centuries.

The Orang Laut (sea gypsies) were also the earliest inhabitants in the area. A huge stone later known as the Singapore Stone testify to the location's ancient origins.

In 1818 Temenggong Abdul Rahman arrived from Rhio with his followers and set up a village by the left bank of the river.

The 1819 historic treaty he signed with Sir Thomas Stamford Raffles made Singapore the new free port, with trading activities near the river mouth. The boom in economic opportunities then attracted thousands of Chinese and other immigrants.

IT IS THE PAP that transformed this Tiny Whiny Fishing Village into Modern Singapore.

Mr Lee Kuan Yew was Singapore’s first Prime Minister and an integral figure in transforming the fishing village into the cosmopolitan financial centre spotting a first world skyline it is now. During his premiership, he led Singapore through its merger with Malaysia and later separation and independence in year 1965.

The country blossomed into a first world economic hub and the PAP also won the General Elections 8 times under his leadership. In 1990 he was appointed as Senior Minister and later Minister Mentor in 2004.

He has since left cabinet after the 2011 Singapore General Elections to allow the current Prime Minister and also his son, Mr Lee Hsien Loong and his team to govern the country.

SUPPORT THE PAP. We will now start to transform into a MEGA CITY which the WHOLE WORLD WILL ENVY!

kopiunc1e

Alfrescian
Loyal
I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support I support
spamming? :biggrin:

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Without LKY and PAP...your mothers would have been exported as maids or prostitutes and your fathers as construction workers or probably start a riot in some foreign land.

PAP is still the Best.

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal
Without LKY and PAP...your mothers would have been exported as maids or prostitutes and your fathers as construction workers or probably start a riot in some foreign land.

PAP is still the Best.

Without Singapore and Singaporeans, Papees would be licking some asses in some backlanes and/or peddling their grandmothers' asses while their grandfathers act as lookouts and collect the 5cents coins (payment for anal services) from their temporary grandfathers aka clients...

Last edited:

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

PAP is still the Best.

You are just parroting the old fart's rubbish.
With LKY and PAP, foreigners already started strikes (SMRT) and riots in Singapore.

Singapore-Riot.jpg

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I also love pap! Especially before erection time, give me a few small change buy heineken. Hehehehe.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
PHUA CHEE BYE LAU CHEE BYE KAN LI LAU BU ALL CHEE BYE PAP.. HOR TER KAN PAP. TIU LEI LOU MOU PAP..everyday thinking how to steal money only, what else can you do har..YAO SIU PAP,

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
PHUA CHEE BYE LAU CHEE BYE KAN LI LAU BU ALL CHEE BYE PAP.. HOR TER KAN PAP. TIU LEI LOU MOU PAP..everyday thinking how to steal money only, what else can you do har..YAO SIU PAP,

Can translate into Ingrish? :biggrin: