• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP or Opposition - Please Cast Your Vote!

PAP or Opposition?

• Total voters

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
While the PAP may have its flaws, they are still tolerable. At this time, no Oppo Parties are able to do even half the job that PAP is doing well.

The PAP needs time to consolidate and minimise its flaws.

Overall, I still vote PAP (though I not necessarily agree with all of their policies).

Cheers!

tyudm

Alfrescian
Loyal
While the PAP may have its flaws, they are still tolerable. At this time, no Oppo Parties are able to do even half the job that PAP is doing well.

The PAP needs time to consolidate and minimise its flaws.

Overall, I still vote PAP (though I not necessarily agree with all of their policies).

Cheers!

If I did 1000 things. 999 were right and one wrong.
The only wrong is I fucked your backside, would you still vote for me?
You might, if that fuck was enjoyable to you.

wMulew

Alfrescian
Loyal
A lot of dumbfuck opposition supporting retards in here. None of them can name one good thing the useless opposition fucktards taking up 10% of parliament have ever done for them yet these retards will still vote them

Last edited:

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
A lot of dumbfuck opposition supporting retards in here. None of them can name one good thing the useless opposition fucktards taking up 10% of parliament have ever done for them yet these retards will still vote them

absolutely spot on!!!

simply brilliant!!!

all these oppo retards and idiots are nothing but only good with their big vulval mouths and big empty blains!!!!

Singapore

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this type of poll is always damned silly
the conclusion is so obvious
close eyes also you know the outcome!

what is the point of doing such a silly poll!!!
Everyone else seems to be silly except your threads and posts. Just an observation.

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This poll is to check whether we have more opposition IB or PAP IB. It is very clear now that we have more opposition IB than PAP IB in this forum... It seen that opposition party are willing to spent more money than PAP on IB.:biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This poll is to check whether we have more opposition IB or PAP IB. It is very clear now that we have more opposition IB than PAP IB in this forum... It seen that opposition party are willing to spent more money than PAP on IB.:biggrin:

There's no such thing as an opposition IB... because none of us are on a payroll to twist the truth. :cool:

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There's no such thing as an opposition IB... because none of us are on a payroll to twist the truth. :cool:

How we going to prove that who is on payroll from PAP or opposition??? Did anyone here admitted that they on PAP or opposition payroll???:confused:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
It's a no brainer to conduct such polls here, results will be so obvious. Chey.