• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious PAP Murali Mans Up To Faulty Fire Hoses While Oppie Chee Thinks He's A Hero For Not Asking Murali To Commit Hara Kiri! Chee's an Asshole!

Kee Chew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Note : Fire Victim.

note : Passed away due to what thing ???

note : paper and Mu did not say.

note : Chee said due to fire injuries .

Question : which is True News ???

IMG_20191210_185648.jpg

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The grassroots leaders and I are busy assisting the late Mdm Goh's family with funeral arrangements. We would be sending our funeral blankets and wreaths very soon. Our good grassroots leader Murali would be paying his final respects. Oppie Chee, if you are reading this, please stay away. We don't need you to politicize this matter further just to score political points. Please give the grieving family some space.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
The wreaths and blankets got pap logo?
The grassroots leaders and I are busy assisting the late Mdm Goh's family with funeral arrangements. We would be sending our funeral blankets and wreaths very soon. Our good grassroots leader Murali would be paying his final respects. Oppie Chee, if you are reading this, please stay away. We don't need you to politicize this matter further just to score political points. Please give the grieving family some space.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
celaka... murali has blood on his hands now

Not his fault, he is paid to SUPERVISE, he delegated the task to another, whose is also paid to SUPERVISE. It was a honest mistake, to lock the hoses, for the people, have itchy hands, play with them, heh heh heh & no water...we just tested it , what!, , who say, 'bo chui'..I show you one!, the inspection leeport, sign, chop leh!..ha ha ha ha