• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP Mis-steps Continue - LHL Leadership Crumbling?

bullfrog

Alfrescian
Loyal
One of such headless ayams is Indranee rajah. She helped to deny that MM and SM left due to the election result and insisted they were planned. Now if they were planned, then Old man and Wooden owe their GRC voters an apology for not being upfront and forthright with them and treating them like fools.

So Indranee is either devious and completely guileless at that, or she has to admit that the duo created untold damage to their electoral outcome. She cannot have the cake and eat it too. And to think that she's going to be Speaker? Excuse me?

Thirdly, we have all sorts of headless chickens (the likes of Halimah who claims that the latest two resignations were planned!!!!) who under the guise of "transformation" and "transparency" are trying to sound intelligent but sadly (but not suprisingly) demonstrate their absolute lack of grey matter up there and lack of moral fibre.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow seems like he had balls to stand up to his father. :p

hahaha...if gay loong has the balls.....old fart wouldn't have stand in GE2011 in the first place.
it is obvious old fart is not meant to look after a ward as a MP.
those who really believe that this was planned must really be more kuku than kukubird.

mesmerised

Alfrescian
Loyal
Both Indranee and Halimah are probably in the line-up for Ministerial posts or gunning for it. And the top most quality that LHL is looking out for cabinet posts are people who can lie with a straight face. Expect more these Ministerial wannabes to 'por lam pah' in the coming days.

The writing was on the wall that things are not going well between LHL and GCT. When things were going down the drain, LHL must have asked GCT to resign. And GCT must have said that he will do so if LKY did the same too. So, LHL must have given the instruction for both to give a joint press statement, blaming the election results and wanting to give LHL free-hand blah blah...

Am sure, even those in the cabinet didn't know what was coming...

Amakusa Kourin

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha...if gay loong has the balls.....old fart wouldn't have stand in GE2011 in the first place.
it is obvious old fart is not meant to look after a ward as a MP.
those who really believe that this was planned must really be more kuku than kukubird.

I don't think Tanjong Pagar residents have even seen him for more than 5 times a year, considering how much he travel and nag other nations.

Do not be harsh on Gay Loong, the father will cane him if he is naughty you know.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
All along, from the very start, I can only conclude that LHL was a reluctant PM. He has always acted and behaved as the loving, dutiful, obedient filial eldest child of the family to carry on his father's tradition and family banner. With such a domineering father, how could he escape picking up the flag? I bet my last dollar that if he had his druthers, he wld rather be a Math Professor or some nerd in a research institute. He was clearly not born with the streak to be in the rough and tumble of politics. He was simply obeying his demanding parents. Poor chap!

Yes, u are right, this is the conclusion that I also arrived at a few years ago. This guy has not had one original thought since he became PM. His father has always been behind the scenes. If he had really wanted the job, he would have told his father to fcuk off, give him the SM and MM post for what? I believe that mother played a more dominant part than the father in pushing him into political office. Also, they tried to steer Hsien Yang into politics too. At least he is made of stronger stuff. He told them to fuck off.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Also, they tried to steer Hsien Yang into politics too. At least he is made of stronger stuff. He told them to fuck off.

Not too sure if you are right on them trying to steer LHY into politics. Maybe a decade or two ago. Certainly not recently. He is a known playboy and is not likely prepared to sacrifice $$$ and power for 'abalone' and fun.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Not too sure if you are right on them trying to steer LHY into politics. Maybe a decade or two ago. Certainly not recently. He is a known playboy and is not likely prepared to sacrifice $$$ and power for 'abalone' and fun.

yes, 2 decades ago, when he was still in the SAF.