• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP IB fall in: NSA Spied on Huawei, China

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you are saying that the Ah Tiongs are the underdog and that the USA bully them etc, than u are on another planet....I believe that when Ah Tiong takes the number 1 spot,,many will wish to be dominated by the USA again....or if u think the yanks are bad,,wait till the ah tiongs come,,,look at their behaviour in the missing MAS flight case,,,wow some underdogs they are,,,,

Causing more problems than the USA? Did they go into Middle East and do 'regime change'? Start a never-ending war on 'terrorism'? Assassinate democratically elected 3rd World leaders and put in place puppet regimes? Spy on everyone including leaders of their closest NATO allies? Talk about democracy for Iran and Iraq but cozy up to dictatorships in UAE and Saudi? And veto every single UN resolution against the Nazi govt of Israel which is practising genocide and apartheid?

Sheesh ... are you even living on the same planet as the rest of us?

So, take away veterans' benefits and how many carrier groups does the US have? And China – one refurbished carrier that has not even been tested. And we're not talking about every single facet of military and space technology where the US dwarfs not just China, but the rest of the world. And you say the US is David, and China is Goliath? I know you're biased, but this is blind irrationality.

You think the US doesn't spy on its own people? Have you heard of McCarthyism? The post-9/11 surveillance of vast segments of their own population?

You've precisely argued my point: the Chinese have so many problems with separatists at home (Xinjiang and Tibet) that controlling, threatening and spying on foreign nations is a very low priority. Unlike Uncle Sam, which has managed to involve itself in every major war and regional conflict since WW II.

Jewish bankers? Illuminati? Maybe when the yuan is freely convertible, capital controls are lifted, and foreign banks can operate freely, then I'll believe in your conspiracy theory. And yes, when China stops supporting UN resolutions against Israel and withdraws aid from the Palestinians. Meanwhile, last I heard the Jowdy banking mafia are all huddled together in NY forming that shadowy group we call the Fed. And their Russian cousins are laundering money in Vegas empires.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you are saying that the Ah Tiongs are the underdog and that the USA bully them etc, than u are on another planet....I believe that when Ah Tiong takes the number 1 spot,,many will wish to be dominated by the USA again....or if u think the yanks are bad,,wait till the ah tiongs come,,,look at their behaviour in the missing MAS flight case,,,wow some underdogs they are,,,,

1. Tiongs will need at least 50 yrs ti be #1, if ever. WP has a better chance of forming the govt. People forget the US is a hyperpower, the strongest empire in history - mightiest military, greatest soft power, largest economy, most advanced tech, world's reserve currency, territorial reach spanning globe. the Greeks, Romans or Mongols can't hold a candle.

2. US bully Tiongs? They bully the whole world! "You're either with us or against us." Remember? Who's pushing NATO to Russia's doorstep? Who's pursuing the doctrine of encirclement round China? Who's playing up divisions in the Middle East?

3. "When Tiongs take the number one ..." Speculation. Might as well say "when India takes ..." or "when Brazil takes ..." and let your prejudiced imagination run wild.

One thing is sure: if and when Tiongs are #1, they will never be expansionist or seek to dominate the world. They'll only be interested in securing their borders, maintaining int stability, securing access to resources. 5,000 yrs of history tell us something about the inward looking Tiongs, very different from the Central Asian marauders or European barbarians.

4. Don't twist my words. When I say Tiongs are underdogs, I was speaking purely from a comparison in political, economic, cultural & military grounds with the Yanks. Soft & hard power. Where got match?

Don't let your mixed parentage blind you to the real facts.