• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP : Hong Kah North is about upgrading

moneymind

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP Amy Khor said that GE is about upgrading and support for needy.

Then what about middle group like us ? you agree with GST increase and accountability of the PAP ministers ..

How timely your home improvement programme come during the GE ...

Last edited:

patrickv

Alfrescian
Loyal

Then what about middle group like us ? you agree with GST increase and accountability of the PAP ministers ..

I will note for PAP .. for sure.

yeah sure pap. if u lose your job to FT, never mind. at least u still have the sheltered walkway from mrt to your block and the lift stops at every floor. save $ by eating 2 meals instead of 3. take it as a diet.

karmabear

Alfrescian
Loyal
This slut is the most 2 faced bitch in the world. Always make sure her photos on the newsletter is vetted and swee swee. Too bad she dun even bother about the people in her ward.

If there is anyone ever fit for the word Chao Chee Bye, its her!

moneymind

Alfrescian
Loyal
See here
SCN_0025.jpg

Last edited:

moneymind

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. You are right ... always swee swee ... see below
SCN_0022.jpg
[/IMG]
This slut is the most 2 faced bitch in the world. Always make sure her photos on the newsletter is vetted and swee swee. Too bad she dun even bother about the people in her ward.

If there is anyone ever fit for the word Chao Chee Bye, its her!

CPT (NS) BRANDON

Alfrescian
Loyal
No, this is election is ABSOLUTELY not about upgrading.

It is not about carparks, covered walkways, new lifts, playgrounds, fitness corners and what not.

This election is about issues that concern Singapore as whole.

In other words:

1) Mass influx of FTs competing for jobs with Singaporeans
2) Rising cost of living
3) Low wages due to competition from FTs
4) HDB flats issues
5) Lack of media freedom
6) Lack of accountability
7) Mas Selamat's escape
8) YOG overspending
9) Healthcare (and sending parents to JB)

Please address these issues and stop talking about UPGRADING!!

I am getting really pissed off with this.

jw5

Loyal
Arggghhhhh, unfortunately, face made swee, body also ok, but can see the fingers!!!!! :biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

These are cheapo strategies from the MIW. Upgrading money comes from taxpayers. Sadly, 66% lack the mental ability to think.

To me, this is corruption - buying of votes. "Shame' doesn't exist in MIW's vocab. We need the AP to teach them a good lesson.

I hope this GE will truly be a watershed election whereby MIW will finally conclude that the voting populace aren't that stupid afterall. Hoping for 2 GRCs and 4 SMCs to fall.

jw5

Loyal
These are cheapo strategies from the MIW. Upgrading money comes from taxpayers. Sadly, 66% lack the mental ability to think.

To me, this is corruption - buying of votes. "Shame' doesn't exist in MIW's vocab. We need the AP to teach them a good lesson.

I hope this GE will truly be a watershed election whereby MIW will finally conclude that the voting populace aren't that stupid afterall. Hoping for 2 GRCs and 4 SMCs to fall.

Agree. They might as well use their personal funds to buy toys. :rolleyes:

Would you like to predict which 2 and which 4. I find it very hard to predict the second grc. Or any of the smcs for that matter.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree. They might as well use their personal funds to buy toys. :rolleyes:

Would you like to predict which 2 and which 4. I find it very hard to predict the second grc. Or any of the smcs for that matter.

SMCs - HG, PP, Yuhua, Pioneer
GRCs - Aljunied, Holland-Bt Timah.

Remember, I am HOPING. If have to place bets, I would take HG, PP and Aljunied.

Just a little disappointed that the strong team of VW chose Holland-Bt Timah. They should have gone for any of the GRCs, minus Aljunied, MP and Tg Pagar. This SDP team is surely on par with LTK and company.

jw5

Loyal
SMCs - HG, PP, Yuhua, Pioneer
GRCs - Aljunied, Holland-Bt Timah.

Remember, I am HOPING. If have to place bets, I would take HG, PP and Aljunied.

Just a little disappointed that the strong team of VW chose Holland-Bt Timah. They should have gone for any of the GRCs, minus Aljunied, MP and Tg Pagar. This SDP team is surely on par with LTK and company.

Tks for your reply.
The grc that interests me most is Bishan-Toa Payoh.
2 heavyweight yaya papayas + 1 of superior stock vs Chiam + 2 eager beaver ex scholars.
Disappointed that Moulmein Kallang and Choa Chu Kang didn't have stronger teams. CCK might be interesting, with Sebestian and Tony and Hazell. Hopefully Seb will let Tony do more of the talking. :o

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tks for your reply.
The grc that interests me most is Bishan-Toa Payoh.
2 heavyweight yaya papayas + 1 of superior stock vs Chiam + 2 eager beaver ex scholars.
Disappointed that Moulmein Kallang and Choa Chu Kang didn't have stronger teams. CCK might be interesting, with Sebestian and Tony and Hazell. Hopefully Seb will let Tony do more of the talking. :o

CST is really physically weak. I had the chance to be within metres from CST very recently.

Not so confident CST and team will fare better than LTK's. Was told that while hated nationally, WKS remains quite popular in Bishan.

Yes, Seb should step back and allow Tony and Hazel to take the lead. Husband and wife more promising and more potential than Seb.

cheekenpie

Alfrescian
Loyal
CST is really physically weak. I had the chance to be within metres from CST very recently.

Not so confident CST and team will fare better than LTK's. Was told that while hated nationally, WKS remains quite popular in Bishan.

Yes, Seb should step back and allow Tony and Hazel to take the lead. Husband and wife more promising and more potential than Seb.

SPP is weak la...... heard their solution to make singaporeans more employable is to implement a foreign worker levy of 17%.