• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP High Flyer to be shot down in 2016

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The moment I heard the news, I remembered what you said. Spot on again.

Hahaha! Two months ago I oredi leaked out that white-hair panjang would step down in 2016 and without him around, his khakis fear that MP may fall and I also alerted opposition parties to take note.

Tried searching for my post, but I can't find it.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nowadays, it is safe to make such generalised predictions anyway without fear of being wrong. Yr same remark applicable for other dominoes likely to fall or near tipping point - LSS, KBW, TCH, LKY...

Hahaha! Two months ago I oredi leaked out that white-hair panjang would step down in 2016 and without him around, his khakis fear that MP may fall and I also alerted opposition parties to take note.

Tried searching for my post, but I can't find it.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If the PAP perceives itself to lose a GRC in 2016, the key for it is to identify who to sacrifice.

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
IF the oppos work hard at marina parade, they stand a good chance.

GCT is way past his expiry date, I think its enuf we pay this clowns million dollar salaries to make our lives miserable.

this Ah Tan also needs to FO, CMI one.

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
That a newbie is being promoted to the the anchor ministers tells you the incompetence of the more senior members of the GRC as well as the lack of quality people on the bench. So much for their self-renewal. .

Not to worry.

The White Scums with their Braddell Road Brothel publications will have the 60% believe that MP GRC got a good deal, to have a super talented, God-potential, as friendly as your next door neighbor Ministar to serve them.

Tan Chuan Jin will now favour employers even more - just so he can get a job with them when he loses his job come 2016.

Agree. And you should know who to thank for that.

Thank you, White Scums. Thank you, 60%.

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the fifth is Charles "greater mortal" Chong?

This is the MP dreaming team.

035mnftpst0523.jpg

Ah Chong is at Joo Chiat SMC.

GE2011+Joo+Chiat+SMC.JPG

syclam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Or maybe there is trump car... Marine Parade en-bloc and new Eastern Regional Line coming up ?? Bring good tidings, maybe not all is lost... Some more he is the senior minister of state for national development

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
The moment I heard the news, I remembered what you said. Spot on again.
hahaha...another kuku post.
when GCT left the cabinet affter the 2011 GE, the writing was already on the wall that he will be retired and will not stand in the next GE.
u are even more kuku than kukubird to think that this is some big relevation......lol.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is only MP division. Did not include BH, GS, K, and M divisions.

Looks like MP will be in trouble. MP's grassroots support was built around GCT's ex-school teacher and many of whom are teachers. Use to see them drinking at Koi Tiam after grassroots work.

Last edited:

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
The term is "Anchor Minister". TCJ is the only Minister/MOS in the ward. The other members of the GRC FL, GCT, SKP and TPL are not Ministers/MOSes.

That a newbie is being promoted to the the anchor ministers tells you the incompetence of the more senior members of the GRC as well as the lack of quality people on the bench. So much for their self-renewal. Tan Chuan Jin will now favour employers even more - just so he can get a job with them when he loses his job come 2016.