• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP has shown that it is not capable of engaging with its citizens!

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
4) How can we engage with a party which gives us false hope but does not seem willing to bring about effective change?

As the government lets in more foreigners who enjoy everything from scholarships to housing, there is more resentment from those who have served their 2 years in NS. Remember that false hope once got raised from proposals of introducing a defence tax, before nothing came out of it? Even as there is an ongoing study trip to Europe, the ground sentiments is that it is nothing more than a showcase exercise with virtual impossibility of implementing such changes. Worse, an MP had the audacity to claim that this is a privilege for Singaporeans.

The 2011 General Elections may seem to have made the PAP appear to be more humble, but let us remember that this was not always the case. In the words of another former minister, people should not take on authority as equal, saying that “.. we must have the immune system in Singapore. Otherwise, by slow increments, we allow these organs to be infected and degraded. And that is not good for us, it is not good for the health of whole society.”

Why should we even bother to engage with the PAP government? Clearly, the degeneration as said by the former minister is what the PAP is about to become.

- http://chinaporean.wordpress.com/20...is-not-capable-of-engaging-with-its-citizens/

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Its a joke that the 60.1 still trusted them, guess they never surf SBF.

I'm here most days and I still trust the PAP 100% because they have delivered.

However, I have certainly learned not to trust the opposition as they fabricate all sorts of lies.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm here most days and I still trust the PAP 100% because they have delivered.

However, I have certainly learned not to trust the opposition as they fabricate all sorts of lies.

I trust you better when you stick your fucking head into the toilet bucket shared by 50 Bangla familes with diarrhea.

Drink hard and drink deep!

Might even make you wiser