• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP govt should repatriate all the 200,000 Indian parasites who are here?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
India is supposedly a good source of PMET ...and the PAP thought they found a goldmine of cheap talented people. Alas, many who have hired these Indian PMETs live to regret it and with time, those in the know will avoid hiring the PMET from India. And MNCs don't put their R&D office here because they rather pay more in a country with real talents.

well said and read this site how US was fucked by Indian FTs.

http://www.scholarshipforusa.com/2009/01/the-truth-about-indian-it-consulting-firms-revealed/

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We have urines streaming in from all over, from mudland, from tiongland and even from some other forsaken sewers. and yet the shits are the biggest numbers. lol

bro, want to talk kok also have a bit of truth la.

:biggrin:

The chinese don't create as much problems as the shit skins.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
India is supposedly a good source of PMET ...and the PAP thought they found a goldmine of cheap talented people. Alas, many who have hired these Indian PMETs live to regret it and with time, those in the know will avoid hiring the PMET from India. And MNCs don't put their R&D office here because they rather pay more in a country with real talents.

It wasn't a Gold Mine.

it was a Shit Pit!

But your pappy thought it was black Gold! LOL

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
India is supposed to be a good source of PMET but it is definitely not the only 1 or near the best ones.

I reckon the White Scums have made social and racial considerations. Case in point, PRC and Filipinos.

The White Scums think such cheaperest foreigners would integrate/localize just like that. Only scholar-type of White Scum idiots are embarrassingly stupid to think so, when to them, human beings are as simple and as predictable as the 1s and 0s in their school textbooks.

If the highly-educated and highly-decorated leaders of today think about that, I would heap praises on them for their true intelligence in selection criteria and determination to carry on such a scheme that would lead to integration and ultimate assimilation.

However, this is only possible if we send our roving teams to poor villages and red-light areas of India and PRC, where many unwanted kids are born and discarded in front of places of worship and orphanages by their biological mothers, as to feed one is to descend further down into the poverty hole. Take over these infants and hand them over to the locals, who will bring them up as their very own children and make them into responsible citizens. Certainly, these kids will integrate and assimilate well just like how we Chinese, Indian, Malay, Eurasians and Jews do so.

Bringing the grown up ones here and hoping at integration and assimilation is asking for too much for all these people are already a contaminated lot.

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course jah, whatever you say is canon.

you talk cock again la, make sweeping statements anyhow, what are you? 10 years old?

both shits and urines give problems, welcome to the spore corporate life where you deal with a fucking UN in the office. :biggrin:

The chinese don't create as much problems as the shit skins.

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually dont we flush away urine and shits, since when do we repatriate waste?

I like pinoys, they set up shop in spore, jollibee needs burger flippers :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Of course jah, whatever you say is canon.

you talk cock again la, make sweeping statements anyhow, what are you? 10 years old?

both shits and urines give problems, welcome to the spore corporate life where you deal with a fucking UN in the office. :biggrin:

shit skins give more problems that's why this thread was started turd brain.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The other issue is that many are concentrated along the East Coast with some Condos overrun by them. Its funny how native Singaporeans are not allowed to congregate along racial lines in HDB areas due to race quotas but not these people. I am sure these people are here because of the PAP and would be loyal to them. They also attend the Indian International School and don't integrate. So why are we tolerating this.

In 2016, we need to send a message via East Coast GRC.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trouble is there are no similar laws for private estates. That's why Melville park, Eastern lagoon, Meyer Rd, Tanjong Rhu and the East Coast private estates are over-run. I heard now the Singapore Swimming Club is swamped by these leeches, taking over the MC as well. I sure hope the Chinese Swimming Club does not fall under them, if we have any sense left.

The other issue is that many are concentrated along the East Coast with some Condos overrun by them. Its funny how native Singaporeans are not allowed to congregate along racial lines in HDB areas due to race quotas but not these people. I am sure these people are here because of the PAP and would be loyal to them. They also attend the Indian International School and don't integrate. So why are we tolerating this.

In 2016, we need to send a message via East Coast GRC.

Last edited:

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
it will be funny if the CSC, a urine bastion becomes shit central. lol

Trouble is there are no similar laws for private estates. That's why Melville park, Eastern lagoon, Meyer Rd, Tanjong Rhu and the East Coast private estates are over-run. I heard now the Singapore Swimming Club is swamped by these leeches, taking over the MC as well. I sure hope the Chinese Swimming Club does not fall under them, if we have any sense left.

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
While the shits are more or less contained in the east, where are the urines concentrated? wait I forget, they are everywhere spreading their smell and dirt. :biggrin:

Any chance they could also be flushed away? oh wait, cannot what, cos the govt itself is dominated by racist urines.

:oIo:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
While the shits are more or less contained in the east, where are the urines concentrated? wait I forget, they are everywhere spreading their smell and dirt. :biggrin:

Any chance they could also be flushed away? oh wait, cannot what, cos the govt itself is dominated by racist urines.

:oIo:

Racist? Asshole go and live in shitland la you fucking racist.

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jah, another thread and another post from you where you are devoid of all logic and sense.

Like the post on m&ds being discriminated, here too, you dont think and use ur grey matter or whatever is left of it. all you do is bark and go woof woof.

Mate, you need help,

I know a pretty good vet, ai mai? :biggrin:

Racist? Asshole go and live in shitland la you fucking racist.