• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP - going forward with major resolution!!!

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The People's Action Party will adopt a major resolution statement that will chart its broad direction going forward at a party convention on Sunday.

The statement will be in response to changes in the Singapore environment, and is a result of two months of engagement sessions with activists from its 87 branches, as well as the ruling party's Women's Wing and the Young PAP.

The theme of the convention is "Our New Way Forward: A Call to Action."

Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong, the PAP's secretary-general, and Minister for Social and Family Development Chan Chun Sing, who is also the party's organising secretary, will be among seven activists who will address the convention at the Kallang Theatre on Sunday.

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That's the way to go. Go forward. Have courage and confidence to move forward despite all the setbacks.

Move forward with major resolution that will chart a broader direction for the good of Singapore and for all Singaporeans.

This is the way to go!!!

Move forward and win, with great confidene, the next and more general elections!!!

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One thing PAP do consistently is to lie and lie to all of us.
The other thing the PAP do consistently to be more and more filthy rich and laugh all the way to their fucking banks.

Sinkies got to go head down down and arseholes up high high to be fucked and screwed by them.

BUT

The end is coming soon

Smear of shit on sole of shoe will be weeks if not months ago from finally dying his long lingering painful agonising death

AND THE PAP CONSISTING OF THE MOST ROTTEN GREEDY SCUMS WILL START HOOTING HOOTING FOR BILLIONS

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The People's Action Party will adopt a major resolution statement that will chart its broad direction going forward at a party convention on Sunday.

The statement will be in response to changes in the Singapore environment, and is a result of two months of engagement sessions with activists from its 87 branches, as well as the ruling party's Women's Wing and the Young PAP.

The theme of the convention is "Our New Way Forward: A Call to Action."

Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong, the PAP's secretary-general, and Minister for Social and Family Development Chan Chun Sing, who is also the party's organising secretary, will be among seven activists who will address the convention at the Kallang Theatre on Sunday.

At the Lemmings convention, they had the same call..."Our New Way forward... A Call to Action"...who was that wise one who had led us over the cliff?...then the next convention...same thing happened!.

The theme of the party convention..."daddy's gone...the cold days ahead"... ha ha ha ha :biggrin:

Last edited:

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I can see they are now dead serious about a major resolution that will affect all Singaporeans. Move forward and ACTION!

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can see they are now dead serious about a major resolution that will affect all Singaporeans. Move forward and ACTION!

Affect everyone lah.

Step on even their last 60.1% wavering support and see how much will this reduce to.

Many inside these 60.1% need a awakening call anyway might as well come from their own side! hahaha

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I trust the PAP will help to move Singapore forward with more major changes that will improve the life of ordinary Singaporeans and I hope they will make some changes to the CPF which is still a burning issue ....

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I trust the PAP will help to move Singapore forward with more major changes that will improve the life of ordinary Singaporeans and I hope they will make some changes to the CPF which is still a burning issue ....

Changes to Con People Fund?

Then who and where is going to make up the loss for Santa Claus HoHoHo.

You expecting a present from Santa?

Well, shaft that prick into your chee bye is what you will get!

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Pap is the best political party that will propel Singapore into the future with good resolutions to take good care of Singaporeans. Singaporeans will have more confidence, more civility, more courage,more hide,more spurs and more gracious...

PAP will lead by good moral compass and Singapore will progress and will be the world global economic,social and transport hub.

Majulah Singapura!!!

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapura!!!
#22 http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?1...yourself/page2

acc to kopiuncle - of a good, kind and compassionate man of purity, a man of clarity and a very pious man - full of humility.

but that man said this. "One day you will come crawling to me, and I will grind you deeper in the dirt!"

now here for all to see, this piece of coffeeturd lie, con, and distort only to mislead.

chinese also call this condition as "eyes pasted with turd".

she exits, he enters

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP will lead by good moral compass...

20111222.144042_choo_wee_khiang.jpg

ChanSooSen_ST.jpg

20121212.170046_mpalmer.jpg

Good moral compass? :oIo: :kma:

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
After your post ilovesingapore will say these are isolated cases or there will always be a few bad sheeps in a herd! LoL

These are facts and we are all humans.

This does not mean that the whole political machinery is rotten and the government is bad.

Singapore continues to shine because we are human and we are mortals. We do not pretend to be supermen or superheroes. We are mortals and we are not infallible. We have one of the world's best governance - the envy of everyone!

This month, December, we see many happy and rich Singaporeans. No where in the world do you have such a generous Government who shares their wealth and their prosperity with their countrymen! Well done PAP Government. Thank you for the bonus and thank you for the wonderful hongpao!!! Majulah Singapura!!!

Many of you are jealous, envious, angry and piqued. I truly understand!!!

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's the way to go. Go forward. Have courage and confidence to move forward despite all the setbacks.

Move forward with major resolution that will chart a broader direction for the good of Singapore and for all Singaporeans.

This is the way to go!!!

Move forward and win, with great confidene, the next and more general elections!!!

Nothing specular, the usual lip services we heard for decades and nothing change in the end.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

This does not mean that the whole political machinery is rotten and the government is bad.

Singapore continues to shine because we are human and we are mortals. We do not pretend to be supermen or superheroes. We are mortals and we are not infallible. We have one of the world's best governance - the envy of everyone!

This month, December, we see many happy and rich Singaporeans. No where in the world do you have such a generous Government who shares their wealth and their prosperity with their countrymen! Well done PAP Government. Thank you for the bonus and thank you for the wonderful hongpao!!! Majulah Singapura!!!

Many of you are jealous, envious, angry and piqued. I truly understand!!!

O.K let me state facts for you.

There were certain old guards who once transformed Sinkland to something good. The old fart had his priorities right in the beginning but then as his old guards drop off one by one, the old bastard turn into a devil.

Not only that his hopeless son had no good ppl he choose to trust, so he ended up with all the greedy bastards as his helpers.

It is not that the hopeless son is a bad man. He is just hopeless. And for that he now have a machinery of evil he himself cannot control and put right.

So no choice. To set it right once again. The WHOLE LOT got to be booted out.

Last edited:

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
O.K let me state facts for you.

There were certain old guards who once transformed Sinkland to something good. The old fart had his priorities right in the beginning but then as his old guards drop off one by one, the old bastard turn into a devil.

Not only that his hopeless son had no good ppl he choose to trust, so he ended up with all the greedy bastards as his helpers.

It is not that the hopeless son is a bad man. He is just hopeless. And for that he now have a machinery of evil he himself cannot control and put right.

So no choice. To set it right once again. The WHOLE LOT got to be booted out.

thank you for sharing...it's your own perspective

how come you suddenly turned angel???

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thank you for sharing...
no takers for your pussy

#22 http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?1...yourself/page2

acc to kopiuncle - of a good, kind and compassionate man of purity, a man of clarity and a very pious man - full of humility.

but that man said this. "One day you will come crawling to me, and I will grind you deeper in the dirt!"

now here for all to see, this piece of coffeeturd lie, con, and distort only to mislead.

chinese also call this condition as "eyes pasted with turd".

she exits, he enters

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Everyone of those motherfuckers in PAP are rotten greedy scum and scrappings from septic tanks and unflushed fermenting toilet bowls.
Everyone handpicked by smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY to be as rotten and evil as himself.

All those working for LKY are every bit as greedy as LKY pretending to be happy with millions as they know they be getting billions the moment LKY eat joss sticks and candle wax

The extinction of PAP will follow the death of LKY as sure as night will follow day.

LKY created it that way when he made sure all in PAP are as fucking rotten and as greedy and evil as he is.

ALL OF THEM ARE FUCKING ROTTEN TO THE CORE AND TO THEIR FUCKING EYEBALLS

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Will be looking forward to their "resolution". Surely Aljunied, Hougang and Punggol will be involved.