• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP Giving Pay Rises to Foreign Workers Under the Guise of Saving Jobs for Citizens. Too Late.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP's wet dream is to have a expat-to-local ratio similar to Dubai.

But of course, the propagandists will spin it in a way that sounds wonderful.

popwhitepaper1.jpg

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Live with it,70%happy, let them lost their jobs,my cousins also kena this I am happy they are pap supporters,cb lost a 10k plus job her family deserves it n further more her husband a jiuhu PR a useless leeches let see how she survives,lol,nit being cruel but she deserves its

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
To be Frank,all these happening for donkey years,lol,sinkies still blur,they get pay rise from all these but donkies still same pay ,cb sinkies still fucking blur,

Rabbit7

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://travelobiz.com/singapore-implements-new-rules-for-foreign-workers/

You haven't learnt the previous lessons from the GE.

This GE will teach you an even bigger lesson!
How true is this Practice ?

I hear from the ground that some Employers pay the High Salary to the Worker,
but later the Worker is expected to rebate in cash, some amounts back to the Employer ?

Employer also benefits from some of the Govt's Salary Support Schemes, Such Practices are almost impossible to Prove, correct ?

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
How true is this Practice ?

I hear from the ground that some Employers pay the High Salary to the Worker,
but later the Worker is expected to rebate in cash, some amounts back to the Employer ?

Employer also benefits from some of the Govt's Salary Support Schemes, Such Practices are almost impossible to Prove, correct ?
Correct and still the citizens lose out by not getting that job.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last edited: