• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP dogs fucked in forums now bitching about makaapa in ST forum!

keyboard_hero

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jan 26, 2010
INTOLERANT AND MEAN...
New ugly S'porean

THERE is a new breed of Ugly Singaporean more sinister than the ones who cut queues, pile up the buffet plate or rush onto the bus before other passengers can alight.

Those belonging to this new breed fancy themselves as keyboard warriors and deface Internet sites with postings that are plainly worrying.

Hiding behind the anonymity of the Net, they post comments that reek of prejudice, racism and envy.

For instance, it is virtually unavoidable these days to read anti-migrant comments online. These netizens flood message boards with anti-foreign worker vitriol that degenerates into childish name calling and personal attacks on those who are courageous enough to defend foreign workers.

These ugly warriors use labels like 'traitor' frequently. The irony is that these same anonymous posters say they want to leave Singapore because they feel they are being forced out by foreigners taking their jobs.

Another example: The Eric How controversy, in which an inflammatory Facebook diatribe by an unidentified individual who called himself Eric How and claimed to be a member of Young PAP triggered a witch hunt.

As a result, two other people named Eric How were caught in the crossfire of postings about the issue.

Those in this new breed of Ugly Singaporean worry me because they suggest a sense that beneath a placid exterior lurks a collective subconscious that is intolerant, mean and narrow-minded.

Keith Gerard Tan

:oIo::oIo::oIo:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
why no one mention about a guy who tells others about sinkies who are balless.

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%" rowSpan=4></TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>27691.2 in reply to 27691.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>> Those belonging to this new breed fancy themselves as keyboard warriors and deface Internet sites with postings that are plainly worrying.

This writer is a stupid idiot. Ask ourselves why people are writing anonymously? Cause there is no outlet. Mainmedia will censor. People are afraid of ISD and defamation suits.

Did those faceless keyboard warriors stop Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao engaging them? No. Wen in fact told the Chinese netizens he understands the concerns of the people!

Hiding behind the anonymity of the Net, they post comments that reek of prejudice, racism and envy.

Rubbish... cause people see things already cannot tahan, people speak out!

For instance, it is virtually unavoidable these days to read anti-migrant comments online. These netizens flood message boards with anti-foreign worker vitriol that degenerates into childish name calling and personal attacks on those who are courageous enough to defend foreign workers.

Ask yourself this Q, why are Singaporeans writing all these comments? Do a street poll and see if the street sentiment defers from the online sentiment.

When there is no fire, there is no smoke.

These ugly warriors use labels like 'traitor' frequently. The irony is that these same anonymous posters say they want to leave Singapore because they feel they are being forced out by foreigners taking their jobs.

RECISELY! FARK THIS GUY! People want to stay in Singapore if possible. But Cheap FTs undercut Singaporeans. How to survive? People can only emigrate so that they can take out their CPF and go somewhere make a living.... and who are the people here who can make a nice living, with nice cars and horses? PAP-linked people like Eric How's family... rest of the peasants, well, this govt is not protecting them as far as their policies go... so much so that productivity has gone down and Ah Goh to come out and say something about Leefamily FT policy!

Another example: The Eric How controversy, in which an inflammatory Facebook diatribe by an unidentified individual who called himself Eric How and claimed to be a member of Young PAP triggered a witch hunt.

As a result, two other people named Eric How were caught in the crossfire of postings about the issue.

Stupid fella. Dont know head or tail and want to cum and defend PAP. One of the Eric How is the pepetrator but chose to act blur. The other is a blur king asked by Teo Ser Luck to go make police report, for I don't know wat.... guy said he is doing it to protect himself, swearing to the police that it's not him.

Those in this new breed of Ugly Singaporean worry me because they suggest a sense that beneath a placid exterior lurks a collective subconscious that is intolerant, mean and narrow-minded.

Fark this idiot lah... calling us who criticise the establishment as mean and intolerant and narrow-minded... fark. Does that mean that 33.3% of Singaporeans are intolerant, mean and narrow minded too?

Keith Gerard Tan

[COLOR=_______]I won't be surprised if he is a YPAP member... from googling, he appears to be 27 yr old...[/COLOR]
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
The ruling party are mighty afraid so they let in a salvo of divisive letters .

Which is still not addressing the issue here in Sunny State Singapore .

Dmode101

Alfrescian
Loyal
A person's name says alot about his character and the way he wants to show it.

Keith "Gerard" Tan - trying to show off that he's catholic, very big fuck and well connected to high society isit. Well, what do you expect from hypocritical idolatries. dimwited, egomanical, self-centred and power mad.

SAINT (insert school name) has already breed and laid the seed of elitism and spirit of sheol to this "FUTURE LEADERS". all can take a ticket number and proceed to damnation. Thank god death is a certainty. these people should be very afraid of whats coming next in their afterlife.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're on his "ignore" list. He doesn't feel a thing.

i know i am on his list.. i also know many times he can't resist and will peek at the threads i post about him...

in his words, he has got a 'sinkie' mentality lah.. he like to take it up his arse like his ladyboy wife..:biggrin:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Keith gerard tan is a 30 year old woman masquerading as a man. So, he/she is a bitch.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
CB Kia tonychat,

ppl over here remember you as the spore ex-convict who is now married to a thai prostitute ladyboy.. :biggrin:

I always find it ironic n amusing that he is a pimp who pimps out his own wife - a ladyboy.

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
*clap clap clap* spot on! freee bumpz fr ur comment

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%" rowSpan=4></TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>27691.2 in reply to 27691.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>> Those belonging to this new breed fancy themselves as keyboard warriors and deface Internet sites with postings that are plainly worrying.

This writer is a stupid idiot. Ask ourselves why people are writing anonymously? Cause there is no outlet. Mainmedia will censor. People are afraid of ISD and defamation suits.

Did those faceless keyboard warriors stop Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao engaging them? No. Wen in fact told the Chinese netizens he understands the concerns of the people!

Rubbish... cause people see things already cannot tahan, people speak out!

Ask yourself this Q, why are Singaporeans writing all these comments? Do a street poll and see if the street sentiment defers from the online sentiment.

When there is no fire, there is no smoke.

RECISELY! FARK THIS GUY! People want to stay in Singapore if possible. But Cheap FTs undercut Singaporeans. How to survive? People can only emigrate so that they can take out their CPF and go somewhere make a living.... and who are the people here who can make a nice living, with nice cars and horses? PAP-linked people like Eric How's family... rest of the peasants, well, this govt is not protecting them as far as their policies go... so much so that productivity has gone down and Ah Goh to come out and say something about Leefamily FT policy!

Stupid fella. Dont know head or tail and want to cum and defend PAP. One of the Eric How is the pepetrator but chose to act blur. The other is a blur king asked by Teo Ser Luck to go make police report, for I don't know wat.... guy said he is doing it to protect himself, swearing to the police that it's not him.

Fark this idiot lah... calling us who criticise the establishment as mean and intolerant and narrow-minded... fark. Does that mean that 33.3% of Singaporeans are intolerant, mean and narrow minded too?

Keith Gerard Tan

[COLOR=_______]I won't be surprised if he is a YPAP member... from googling, he appears to be 27 yr old...[/COLOR]
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Such challenges by the PAPzis are like the US military saying of the Vietcongs: 'Why can't these cowards come out into the open and fight in open battle!'

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi kojabt, I like your viewpoints. I was harrassed and intimidated by ISD before for posting.
When I voiced my injustice that I suffered when I was in ST. What has been done? NOTHING! Not even a piece of decent explanation!:mad:
Only know that I have been made a scapegoat to take whatever blame they lay on me.

"This writer is a stupid idiot. Ask ourselves why people are writing anonymously? Cause there is no outlet. Mainmedia will censor. People are afraid of ISD and defamation suits.

Hiding behind the anonymity of the Net, they post comments that reek of prejudice, racism and envy."