• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP cocked up Cabinet

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
u oredi said .."That was Bro Chun job ..." it's game over for him... u being his bro.. ought to pass him some good words.." Bro Chun Sing.. u r not my ah gong...,so dun talk like him."..:geek:

Bro Chun Sing is still the guardian of Ah Gong's blessed ward. He's the right person to continue assisting our good PM Lee in running the People's Association.

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Minister of State: Dr Faishal Ibrahim

Second Minister for Foreign Affairs: Dr Maliki Osman

Senior Minister of State: Mr Zaqy Mohamad

Senior Minister of State: Janil Puthucheary

Second Minister for Health: Mr Masagos Zulkifli

These people do not have the credentials to be Ministers. What have they done and achieved? The only reason they are there is because of racial diversity practised by the PAP for political reasons.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Previously the PAP cw well actually LKY's cw was that one could not become Singapore PM w/o having ministerial experience in both Finance and Defence ministries. This does not seem to be the case with respect to 4G.

No one of any standing seems to be groomed to take over from NEH at Mindef. Appears odd and curious to me, especially since this is one of the most important ministries.

Interesting to see what becomes of NCM and even NTUC itself now that it does not have a cabinet helming it's leadership.

Looks like quite a few medicos have remained stagnant and even sidelined...KPK, JP & TWM...quite surprising because I was expecting more for them, especially JP & TWM.

Another chap who I thought I might have been promoted but remained stagnant is CHT...perhaps SA as well...

jw5

Loyal
Previously the PAP cw well actually LKY's cw was that one could not become Singapore PM w/o having ministerial experience in both Finance and Defence ministries. This does not seem to be the case with respect to 4G.

No one of any standing seems to be groomed to take over from NEH at Mindef. Appears odd and curious to me, especially since this is one of the most important ministries.

Interesting to see what becomes of NCM and even NTUC itself now that it does not have a cabinet helming it's leadership.

Looks like quite a few medicos have remained stagnant and even sidelined...KPK, JP & TWM...quite surprising because I was expecting more for them, especially JP & TWM.

Another chap who I thought I might have been promoted but remained stagnant is CHT...perhaps SA as well...

Chee Hong Tat too eager beaver type, probably reminds LHL of Teo Ser Fuck. :biggrin: