• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP Chief Porlumpar Calvin Cheng tells holier than thou Sinkie Boomers STFU and let Sinkie Faggots Fuck Backside

JohnnyQuid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spotted on Calvin Cheng Facebook https://www.facebook.com/calvinchengnmp

PROJECT SINGAPORE VS PINKDOT
I truly do not understand why some religious people believe that what their religious books preach, should be part of our legal system.
Singapore is a secular state. We should not make something illegal, just because somebody’s religious book says it’s a sin.
There are many ‘sins’ that are not illegal in Singapore. Adultery for example. Jealousy. Some religions think that lending money for interest is a sin - Singapore is a financial hub, with a large lending sector. Government-regulated gambling is legal in Singapore. Many other examples.
What one’s religious books preach, should not dictate what a secular country’s laws should be.
If men having sex with men were to become legal in Singapore, religious people can still follow their religious code. Just like they do for a plethora of things that the law does not deem illegal, but they deem sinful.
Those who only want to date people of the opposite sex can continue. Those who want to only marry people of the opposite sex can continue. But people who do not believe in those religious or moral dictates are no longer doing something illegal.
This is such a straightforward commonsensical principle.
Everybody wins.
I don’t know why it’s even up for debate.
- CC

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle say lansai lah KNN my uncle ask Calvin then my uncle also can say why pap disallow 2 person to fight it out to settle a dispute even if they fight behind close door?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I don't think gay sex should be unlawful but those who participate in such lewd acts should be required to undergo treatment as it is definitely against the order of nature.

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spotted on Calvin Cheng Facebook https://www.facebook.com/calvinchengnmp

PROJECT SINGAPORE VS PINKDOT
I truly do not understand why some religious people believe that what their religious books preach, should be part of our legal system.
Singapore is a secular state. We should not make something illegal, just because somebody’s religious book says it’s a sin.
There are many ‘sins’ that are not illegal in Singapore. Adultery for example. Jealousy. Some religions think that lending money for interest is a sin - Singapore is a financial hub, with a large lending sector. Government-regulated gambling is legal in Singapore. Many other examples.
What one’s religious books preach, should not dictate what a secular country’s laws should be.
If men having sex with men were to become legal in Singapore, religious people can still follow their religious code. Just like they do for a plethora of things that the law does not deem illegal, but they deem sinful.
Those who only want to date people of the opposite sex can continue. Those who want to only marry people of the opposite sex can continue. But people who do not believe in those religious or moral dictates are no longer doing something illegal.
This is such a straightforward commonsensical principle.
Everybody wins.
I don’t know why it’s even up for debate.
- CC
Nobody hamtam this one on the streets yet?

ChanRasjid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Calvin Cheng: "I truly do not understand why some religious people believe that what their religious books preach, should be part of our legal system."

I don't know how this Calvin Cheng got selected as an NMP? Has he got any brain?

Of the following four of the Ten Commandments, only adultery is not included as illegal in the legal system of most countries:

“You shall not murder."
“You shall not commit adultery."
“You shall not steal."
“You shall not give false testimony against your neighbor."

In Sharia law, adultery is also prohibited in the legal system.

So on what basis do we make murder and stealing illegal in our legal system? So now Calvin Cheng should propose in parliament not to make murder and stealing illegal in our legal system as: "Why must we follow what the ancients tell us to do? We are now into the modern internet age!". We should all be allowed to finish off somebody as long as we do not like the person's face.

"Einstein's E=mc² Is Invalid"
Chan Rasjid Kah Chew,
Singapore,
http://www.emc2fails.com

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Monkeypox is God's answer to the monolingual Singlish speaking Angmoh wannabe arse fucking Sinkies.

Oh please, plenty of Tiong 同志 out and about. They just want to fuck backside, they don't want to be Angmoh wannabe. :biggrin:

160809.png

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I note that Calvin Cheng's Facebook profile link still contains 'NMP', even though he is no longer a NMP.

What a narcissist. :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This was from the rodent-faced Calvin last year. :biggrin:

It's almost as if the post was from Ho Ching herself. :roflmao:

What a turd. :poop:

qypacbvjvdv71.jpg

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is harbouring hope of being asked to stand for next erection. He has been striking the correct chords so far.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This clown is encouraging the gay community with this kind of statements. From now onwards his karcheng will be the target of many Sinkie faggots.