• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP Cedric Foo's "Wayang House Visit" Pissed Residents

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE class=forumline cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=row1 vAlign=top align=left width=150>subeki

</TD><TD class=row1 vAlign=top width="100%" height=28><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width="100%"> Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:27 pm Post subject: PAP Cedric Foo's "Wayang House Visit" Pissed Resid</TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap> </TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>Today, 08:08 PM #1
Wolfaro
Supremacy Member

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v471/Wolfaro/b594e552.jpg

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x764 and weights 209KB.

Yesterday my wife and myself were both off, so we went out and and reach home at around 2pm.

Then spent rest of the day at home..at around 6pm when we open the door we found this note.........

*censored* darn wayang they did even knock or ring our door bell just left the note..

probably base on their record we suppose to be on work so didnt bother to really "visit" us.. and bypass us by leaving a note only...

*censored* i ish want to ask them why so many blks got CCTV but my block dun have

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
They can YaYa PaPaYa all they like, we just have to put the X in the Opposition Box...

VOTE FOR OPPOSITION, MAKE YOUR VOTE COUNT, YOUR VOTE IS SECRET, YOUR VOTE IS PRECIOUS, LET OUR VOICES BE HEARD IN PARLIAMENT, LET the truly mandated MP be, that is the OPPOSITION. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

abeltcb

Alfrescian
Loyal
he is useless. for his 2 term, you will never see him around. no house visit. no plan for the estate.
better to have opposition than him.
up to now, he is no where too be seen.

Last edited:

Sleepless

Alfrescian
Loyal
My block at Pioneer had CCTV only because after there was an uproar when the unsold units on 2nd n 3rd floor were rented out at market price to foreign workers via United Premas (or one of these similar quasi-govt companies).

There was an attempted break-in soon after they moved in. So the residents petitioned and went to see MP. The reply was something like, "it has already happened. 2 yrs lease signed. Can't do anything about it." We'll try not to after the lease ends.

Sleepless

Alfrescian
Loyal
he is useless. for his 2 term, you will never see him around. no house visit. no plan for the estate.
better to have opposition than him.
up to now, he is no where too be seen.

Very inconvenient for him to visit la! Must try to empathize with your MP la!

He drives a Porsche. If visit, he has to change car before coming. If not, scared HDB MSCP vandals throw eggs or paint or love his car with a coin, then how?

ah_phah

Alfrescian
Loyal
no need to cry father or mother, the door-to-door house visit only takes place once in every 5yrs, besides, they only go around during office hours, and is always done on their behalf by their grassroot lackies. the overpaid & underworked jokers objective is to see who can dislocate their legs fastest while shaking leg.

if they were sincere about visiting the constituents, they should go around after 2100hrs GMT+8. that is a sure bet that some of the residents have probably just came home. while i'm very certain a big portion of the residents are still slogging at work, or stuck in the stagnant traffic heading home.