• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP Candidate fearing he will lose again

orbin

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remembered he said he and wife got no money to buy chopsticks. He is not qualified to be PAP member. PAP members at least know how to steal toothpicks.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remembered he said he and wife got no money to buy chopsticks. He is not qualified to be PAP member. PAP members at least know how to steal toothpicks.

He needs to get his story right? One minute say no money to even buy chopsticks. The other minute say everyone owns a car in Singapore.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He needs to get his story right? One minute say no money to even buy chopsticks. The other minute say everyone owns a car in Singapore.

That's just an indirect way to give credit to the PAP for his fortune, so as to convince the voters to be grateful and vote for the Lightning Party.

Hence that cock and bull story about biscuits and chopsticks during his Punggol East rally.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come on la. Even a beggar can afford a pair of chopsticks. If he wants to treat voters as gong cheebyes, he need to improve his bullshit skills.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I remember somebody said sg no begger leh.

There used to be a bunch of beggars outside the Waterloo Street Kwan Yin temple in the 1980s, I know because I had thrown them a few coins myself.

Stupid authorities chased away a genuine tourist attraction, and now that place is filled with unsightly large yellow umbrellas. :mad: