• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP Billionaire Grassroot Leader Receive Top National Day Honour

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
People like this don't even deserve a lamp post to hang from.

Necklace that bastard in that case

PAP is finished.
The stinking glue and terror that hold PAP together is that old fart smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY. LKY is about to die in days or weeks.
LKY will never allow good decent people into the PAP and good decent people will not want to get into the PAP. Those in PAP are the most corrupt and moral degenerates and moral bankrupts and moral filths that are being presented to stinkaporeans as moral compasses.
None of those in PAP work for anyone but that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY, to help him hold down Singaporeans to screw and fuck hundreds of BILLIONs from us all into smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY stinkapore sovereign funds.
They are there in PAP because LKY know that they are a bunch of self serving greedy bastards and scrapings of scums of society. To call them maggots cockroaches will be to insult real maggots and real cockroaches.

WE ALL ARE NOW WAITING FOR THE DEATH OF LKY IN COMING DAYS OR WEEKS.
WE ALL WILL YUM SENG AND YUM SENG AND YUM SENG AGAIN AND AGAIN DANCING SINGING ON TABLE TOPS AND STREETS
WE THEN WILL SEE THOSE IN PAP WITH SHARPENED KNIVES HOOTING ARSEHLOON A DOZEN NEW ARSEHOLES AND THE DEATH OF THE ENTIRE LEE KWA CLAN
WE THEN WILL PICK UP PIANO WIRES AND HANG ALL THOSE REMAINING PAP AND THEIR COLLABORATORS FROM LAMP POSTS AND SEE THOSE BASTARDS AND BITCHES DANCE.
AND HAPPINESS WILL RETURN TO OUR LAND.
AND STINKAPORE WILL BECOME SINGAPORE ONCE MORE.
https://www.torproject.org/about/overview.html.en

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
[/CENTER]

I have been giving the PAP my undying support but I am still waiting for my award.

Boss Sam,the day when you receive the award is the day Lees judge not what you do,but watch what you say AKA ISD ha'bis.I am looking forward to THE DAY!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This rank & file PAP running dog receives the top honour for lining his pockets!

How does this sound to you, " the 10 first ten responder to the riots, received awards"?? where video circulating, proof otherwise, don't you think, PF should be suing those putting up those videos??; for their men was doing an exemplary job. You get the drift? This is the way the country had been running, since that mee siam mai hum took over...the future is your choice now!

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
This idiot earned his billions simply by following instructions and being privy to insider info.
Sentosa cove is perfect example.

Your thread title.. captioned Grassroot is wrongly spelt....

It should be spelt as crass-looter.( Definations: .... crass - without refinement or sensitivity
looter - plunderer or pillager )

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your thread title.. captioned Grassroot is wrongly spelt....

It should be spelt as crass-looter.( Definations: .... crass - without refinement or sensitivity
looter - plunderer or pillager )

Point taken, henceforth grassroot will be known as crassloot.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where was your fake god Jesus when all these happen? Slepping or jiak hong in Mount Holy?

A country is really shallow when it awards the country's highest honors only to the wealthy people.

What about those non profit organizations or even religious leaders? Who are more altruistic?

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
[/CENTER]

I have been giving the PAP my undying support but I am still waiting for my award.

aiyah u small fly want to get award ah?

have u make the donation yet ?
are you willing to part with the millions knowing that u would not get it back ?
only scum who is able to recoup will donate.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
aiyah u small fly want to get award ah?

have u make the donation yet ?
are you willing to part with the millions knowing that u would not get it back ?
only scum who is able to recoup will donate.

I donated to LHL's prosecution fund against that gay fucktard.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Point taken, henceforth grassroot will be known as crassloot.

Point well made.
I will try to bear that in mind when I write.

IN THE MEANTIME, HANG ALL THOSE BASTARDS
NECKLACE THOSE BASTARDS IF THEY TOO UGLY TO DANCE UNDER LAMP POSTS

PAP is finished.
The stinking glue and terror that hold PAP together is that old fart smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY. LKY is about to die in days or weeks.
LKY will never allow good decent people into the PAP and good decent people will not want to get into the PAP. Those in PAP are the most corrupt and moral degenerates and moral bankrupts and moral filths that are being presented to stinkaporeans as moral compasses.
None of those in PAP work for anyone but that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY, to help him hold down Singaporeans to screw and fuck hundreds of BILLIONs from us all into smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY stinkapore sovereign funds.
Maggots and cockroaches are appointed as ministers in parliament
Kangaroos are frolicking in High Court instead of being allowed to wander and roam about in the Zoo
They are there in PAP because LKY know that they are a bunch of self serving greedy bastards and scrapings of scums of society. To call them maggots cockroaches will be to insult real maggots and real cockroaches.

WE ALL ARE NOW WAITING FOR THE DEATH OF LKY IN COMING DAYS OR WEEKS.
WE ALL WILL YUM SENG AND YUM SENG AND YUM SENG AGAIN AND AGAIN DANCING SINGING ON TABLE TOPS AND STREETS
WE THEN WILL SEE THOSE IN PAP WITH SHARPENED KNIVES HOOTING ARSEHLOON A DOZEN NEW ARSEHOLES AND THE DEATH OF THE ENTIRE LEE KWA CLAN
WE THEN WILL PICK UP PIANO WIRES AND HANG ALL THOSE REMAINING PAP AND THEIR COLLABORATORS FROM LAMP POSTS AND SEE THOSE BASTARDS AND BITCHES DANCE.
AND HAPPINESS WILL RETURN TO OUR LAND.
AND STINKAPORE WILL BECOME SINGAPORE ONCE MORE.
https://www.torproject.org/about/overview.html.en