• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat PAP Ball Carrier Elim Chew Is Angry That His Shops Rental are getting very expensive

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: PAP Ball Carrier Elim Chew Is Angry That His Shops Rental are getting very expens

Elim Chew should look for her MP or visit her nearest RC for some financial advise. We can advice her on how to go about getting a rental flat or avoiding committing suicide over her business failure.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: PAP Ball Carrier Elim Chew Is Angry That His Shops Rental are getting very expens

elim gets eliminated by rent. if she changes her name to elite she will get a reprieve. if she changes her name to elohim, she may becum the landlady.

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal

cannot label her a failure

tiagong many banks kena gao gao by her

a very smart hk born char bo

HK born is it? No wonder Chiobu due to better genes. Otherwise if native sinkie core will look like Lesbian, Fat shit.

schizo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Elim Chew should look for her MP or visit her nearest RC for some financial advise. We can advice her on how to go about getting a rental flat or avoiding committing suicide over her business failure.

hahahahhahahaha thats fucking funny

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

she can sell his PBM medal

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

ELIM CHEW shall blame PAP.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dear brothers and sisters

Elim Chew Street 77 shops are all closed and now he is very angry that his business empire is bankrupt due to PAP high rental policy.

Streetwear shop 77th Street to close by end-July

The shop’s founder Elim Chew told Mediacorp in an exclusive interview that her decision to close the shop was mainly because of high rentals.

The rental was then affordable. But as the rental became higher and higher and higher, we find that we're just working for the landlord to pay off the rental,” she said.

I am glad Elim has experienced pap's bad policies

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

HK born is it? No wonder Chiobu due to better genes. Otherwise if native sinkie core will look like Lesbian, Fat shit.

Elim Chew is chiobu? you got stamp on your eyes? she looks like a butch

retrenched

Alfrescian
Loyal

isn't elim a member of pap? all good biz pp should be rc or proper party members :smile:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

In the past many supported the PAP because they provided jobs but now it is different with the PAP's pro- foreigner policy.

I remember seeing one of Elim's stores at a mall that has long since closed. As a PAP supporter I doubt she must be unhappy with the PAP.
I wonder how long the PAP can survive when their policies are causing Sporeans to lose their rice bowls?

jw5

Loyal

In the past many supported the PAP because they provided jobs but now it is different with the PAP's pro- foreigner policy.

I remember seeing one of Elim's stores at a mall that has long since closed. As a PAP supporter I doubt she must be unhappy with the PAP.
I wonder how long the PAP can survive when their policies are causing Sporeans to lose their rice bowls?

The foreigners should be providing more customers, but alas, not in some cases. :biggrin:

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal

She's still with CHC? That Kong Hee is going to jail for sure. Little wonder her 77th Street failed finally. I've jumped ship to New Creation church.

I thought you are Rony Tan's feet washer! :biggrin:

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal

Make lots of money, praise CHC and her god, lose until no more shop, blame PAP and high rentals. Lousy means lousy, no need find excuses. Ah beng handphone shops and health spas also paying high rentals. Why i never see them close down?