• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP assured Ah Nehs that they can take away Ah Bengs` JOBS

我爸是李肛=Ass Loong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore MPs assure Indians employment bias to be addressed
Press Trust of India | 30-Aug-2013 15:09 PM
Singapore: Singapore will address "head-on" the minority Indian community's concern about discrimination during employment in the city-state, a report said on Friday.
Singapore's Environment and Water Minister Dr Vivian Balakrishnan said employment discrimination is a key concern raised by Indian community leaders during a recent closed-door dialogue with him and three other members of parliament of Indian-origin.
"It was an issue the minorities were most sensitive to, and I think it's a perception that we must address head-on," The Straits Times quoted Balakrishnan as saying.
"So the moves that MOM (the Ministry of Manpower) is considering on fair employment will be of great interest to the Indian community," he added.
Balakrishnan, along with MPs Hari Kumar Nair, Vikram Nair and Janil Puthucheary, met 300 community leaders and residents during the three-hour dialogue to gather views and concerns of the Indian community on Wednesday.
Singapore has over 500,000 people of Indian-origin in its population of 5.3 million.

http://m.ibnlive.com/news/singapore-mps-assure-indians-employment-bias-to-be-addressed/418423-2.html

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And what is the government doing about the proliferation of Indians in the financial sector? Isn't it obvious that Indian managers are hiring their own in the banks? Worst still, they are hiring South Asian Indians!

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are the new Indian Hindi arrivals displacing local Tamil Indians from jobs in the IT and finance sectors? Is this the issue? Or are new Indians complaining about our complaints that they are displacing locals in general?

I suspect it is the first. New Indians look down on incumbents in the workplace and housing estates. It's time we kick out all these new snobbish smarty-pants Indians. They are simply parasites.

Last edited:

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
66% didn't care when they replaced NUS-graduates with pinoys, the 60%are not gonna care about fucking bengs and mats who have trouble getting into legal entry level jobs anyway!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are the new Indian Hindi arrivals displacing local Tamil Indians from jobs in the IT and finance sectors? Is this the issue? Or are new Indians complaining about our complaints that they are displacing locals in general?

I suspect it is the first. New Indians look down on incumbents in the workplace and housing estates. It's time we kick out all these new snobbish smarty-pants Indians. They are simply parasites.

I support kicking out 2 million foreigners of the 2.3 million already here.

And freeze all entry of foreigners unless they have a network of $30 million or earn annual income of $1 million, capping such entry to 200k.

Lee_cunt_yew

Alfrescian
Loyal
We have to go beyond convincing PAP that a civil war or ethnic cleansing in SG can resolve many issues of interest. Like Ah Neh Pinoy Ah Tiong. Civil War is the only civilized thing viable.

Huat A Fuck!

Alfrescian
Loyal
i strickly have least interest to have anything to do with Nehs. This override s all profit n lost considerations KNN.