• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP Adopted Pest Creating Havoc in Orchard and Spoil Singapore Image

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Re: Six women charged over incident at Cathay Orchard Cineleisure

You forgot to add they help themselves to HDB apartment and CPF minimum sum. :biggrin:

Stop criticizing the PAP u traitor, they are the ones that are welcoming these PRC trash in. U better change your tune before your handler teaches u a lesson. Now repeat after me "PAP is always right, and therefore, more of these PRC trash should be let in, and also they can help themselves to subsidized HDB flat and CPF money from conned local men". do it now.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Stop criticizing the PAP u traitor, they are the ones that are welcoming these PRC trash in. U better change your tune before your handler teaches u a lesson. Now repeat after me "PAP is always right, and therefore, more of these PRC trash should be let in, and also they can help themselves to subsidized HDB flat and CPF money from conned local men". do it now.

When it comes to letting in trash, nobody does it better than the PAP!

PAP is the best!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The young NS guys who did the jobs affected the MIW. These PRCs are involved in affray, no serious injuries. AGC will surely agree to probation for them. Watch the news.

Dont rule out the least serious offence of voluntarily causing hurt. Alot depends on victim's injuries.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
PRC CharBors Damn Hiong!!

[video=youtube;qY-dyz_iW1s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qY-dyz_iW1s&feature=kp[/video]

They can really protect you when you are in trouble!! Hehe...

SINGAPORE: Six women aged between 18 and 30 years old were on Friday (June 27) charged with causing hurt to another person, while five of them were charged with rioting at a karaoke lounge at Orchard Cineleisure.

According to court documents, the five women – Chinese nationals Wu Huamin, 18 and Qiu Zhulin, 28; Singapore permanent residents Liu Jiabao, 30 and Wang Xi, 23; and Singaporean Ding Jiao, 28 – were allegedly part of an unlawful assembly with a common object to cause hurt to 19-year-old Ms Zheng Lu at the K Box karaoke lounge on May 3.

Wang faces a second charge of kicking and punching Ms Zheng with another Chinese national, Wu Huachun,19, on May 2.

The six women will return to court on July 21 for a pre-trial conference.

-TODAY

jw5

Loyal
What these ah tiong bus need more of is tender loving care.

I recommend the following forummers who may be able to help (in different ways):

1. The forummer formerly known as Raiders, now strongly suspected to be KNNBGCB. :biggrin:

2. The forummer formerly known as Maximilian Chua-Heng, now confirm and chopped to be a Clone. :wink:

3. The forummer who has always been known as laksaboy. But no marriage expectations from the ahtiongbus please. :p

AlphaLover

Alfrescian
Loyal

I don't see your point you are weird for asking.

You bastard ugly racist chink dump. Get employed and stop wasting time here you useless old unwanted garbage.

Gives a fuck what you see. You fucking chink.

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
What these ah tiong bus need more of is tender loving care.

I recommend the following forummers who may be able to help (in different ways):

1. The forummer formerly known as Raiders, now strongly suspected to be KNNBGCB. :biggrin:

2. The forummer formerly known as Maximilian Chua-Heng, now confirm and chopped to be a Clone. :wink:

3. The forummer who has always been known as laksaboy. But no marriage expectations from the ahtiongbus please. :p

Yes i like atbs n i cannot lie:o

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just an excuse to let defence "charm siong" with AGC for probation for their clients. No jail term, 100%. These are foreign shits highly prized in sinkapoo.

mebbe the PP will call them in one by one for 4 hr long interview 1 on 1 like the commissioner case. and no one knew what happened inside.