• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP 60th Anniversary thread: retirement age is 62 right?

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: That Pair of Hands...

ahh...thanks. The ones I saw were from the SO. does lky still have an SO as he is just an MP

He was the former PM and now the father of incumbent PM. SO is provided to all members of the PM's family. Nothing weird about SO for LKY. Even ex-US President and wife still have SS Agents to cover them.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

Anyone can confirm?

The SGH is full of elderly in-patients and out-patients. To see LKY at SGH frequently is nothing surprising. At his age, some elderly sinkies like him are already bed ridden or immobile.

LKY is still able to stand on his two feet although aided. He had the determination to turn up for the 60th papees' celebration. This guy is really tough even when he cannot stand up unaided and has trouble balancing himself when walking.

Last edited by a moderator:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

But i want to strip!

my new neighbour recently moved in to her apartment. She is gorgeous with a very nice body. Recently Police came to advise her to draw her curtains when she is nude because they received complaints that she walks around in her bedroom nude. Apparently, she didn't know that her neighbours could see her in her bedroom even with windows closed and lights/aircon on because her windows are tinted and she cant see outside, but outsiders can see her inside.

the complaint must be from opposite neighbour's wife who saw her hubby looking into her room with lights on and no clothes

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

Shows how weak lky is

It proves that despite having millions of $$$ to his name, and the power to have access to the best tonic and medical care in the world, nothing can give LKY a pair of strong legs now.

He is certainly frail but his brain is still agile. What is next coming from him? Maybe, he will shut the gate to stop FT from coming into the island after reading about the Yang shit and the Mobile Air skunk (an Indonesian).

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What is next coming from him?

I hope that will happen as a last gesture to do something good for SG. I also hope that he will discipline his son, LHL, for the many mistakes and miseries he caused to SG

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

....the complaint must be from opposite neighbour's wife who saw her hubby looking into her room with lights on and no clothes

The hubby is an idiot. Peeped until kena caught by his wife. He should have come to this forum for advice on how to peep without getting caught.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

I hope that will happen as a last gesture to do something good for SG.

LKY is a stubborn old mule; he would never admit defeat once he set his mind on allowing more FT into sinkie land. The son is too filial to go against LKY. Here, it is 1 + 1 = 3, not 2.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

I agree with you.

When a man touches another man indecently or inappropriately in the private parts without consent, it is outraging of modesty. The laws applies to both sexes. Otherwise, if this law does not apply to men, the gays would be going around squeezing balls to test arousal.

No female mata mata in her right mind would order a man to strip, it is against her religion if she is a Muslim or against PGO.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

so it's lky's fault for the mass immigration?

He is the guy who started it all. Instead of growing little sinkies by facilitating locals to increase birth rate, he opted for the fast lane to import foreigners to encourage them to become shitizens. No need to grow locally but implant is faster.

He did not foresee rubbish foreigners coming in as well to exploit and turn the country upside down. The image of sinkie land is not as pristine as before.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

There were at least 3 pairs of hands, 2 pair coming from TCH & VB, the other pair came from the SO.

They also got the backside minders to hide behind the tall Teo Chee Hean. They really had put a lot of thought into the planning. :rolleyes:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: PAP celebrates 60 with the following track record

Must have been spoilt silly when he was a boy. :wink:

He was spoilt silly...mama's boy, even when he was an adult....mama had to help him...remember?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

the complaint must be from opposite neighbour's wife who saw her hubby looking into her room with lights on and no clothes

Can you direct mw to where you live & where your neighbour is located...with the shade drawn & darken...I can IMAGINE whats behind..I GOT X-RAY BRAIN...