• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pakistanis are closer to Middle Easterners than Indians

Roboto

I've posted this on a few other major forums so I'm sure it isn't too controversial for this forum.

I'm Indian and I've grown up using the term "Indian" to refer to mainly South Indians but sometimes North Indians too.

I consider Pakistanis to be Middle Easterners, racially and culturally closer to countries like Iran than to South Asia.

Their biological/genetical race is more Middle Eastern. While a few North Indians exist in Pakistan (and vice versa, many Middle Easterners exist in South Asia), most Pakistanis are racially closer to Afghanis and Iranians.

Their culture is very Middle Eastern too and even their language is written in Persian. The few UNIQUE cultural similarities came from foriegn empires like the Mongol Empire and British Empire.

Their economy is very closely tied with the Middle East too. Considering the size of the two countries, trade is underwhelming compared to India's other trading partners.

Geographically, the Middle East can be easily stretched to Pakistan, and several newer maps actually show Pakistan as part of the Middle East (and not South Asia).

http://www.worldatlas.com/webimage/countrys/me.htm
http://www.globalresearch.ca/plans-...e-east-the-project-for-a-new-middle-east/3882

chucky

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the UK they are known as Pakis. I think elsewhere too. Paki is easy to remember and recall. Nice name.