• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pakistan: Christian Boy (13 yrs) Drugged and Coerced into Converting to Islam

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
fored1-768x538.jpeg

https://www.britishasianchristians....drugged-and-coerced-into-converting-to-islam/

A young Christian boy in Defence Housing Authority (DHA) Lahore faced harassment and coercion from a Muslim security officer who demanded he participate in Muslim prayers.

The security officer forcibly removed the boy’s cross necklace and pressured him to recite Islamic pray, despite the boy clearly expressing his Christian faith.

Later, the boy’s parents discovered him partially conscious behind a primary school.

On April 14th, Saim Masih, a 13-year-old Christian boy, faced intimidation from a Muslim security guard named Muhammad Abdul Qadir Khan. Khan attempted to bribe Siam into converting to Islam and pressured him to participate in the Maghrib prayer (4th of 5 daily prayers to be recited by Muslims), despite Saim’s repeated refusals.

Around 4:00 pm that day, Siam, an 8th-grade student, left his home in Baowala, Lahore, to visit a local salon for a haircut. As he approached a barricaded street in the affluent neighborhood of DHA (Defense Housing Authority), Muhammad Abdul Qadir Khan intercepted him. After a brief introduction, Khan asked Saim if he had performed the Maghrib prayer. Siam, being Christian, replied that he had not, to which Khan attempted to dissuade him from his faith, stating:

“Stop being a Christian! They are worthless,” Saim Masih recounted to BACA. Despite Saim’s repeated requests to leave, Mr. Khan persistently engaged him in conversation, continuing his efforts to convince Saim to abandon his Christian faith. He even went as far as offering money and a trip to Peshawar in exchange for converting to Islam.
“I will give you money and take you with me to Peshawar,” Mr. Khan insisted. Saim felt increasingly threatened when Mr. Khan forcibly removed the cross necklace from around his neck and urged him to accompany him to his living quarters to perform the Maghrib prayer.
“I cannot offer prayer. I am a Christian, and I don’t know how to perform a Muslim prayer,” Saim responded fearfully.
“Don’t worry, I will teach you. Accept Islam, and I will give you money and take you with me to Peshawar to show you its green landscape,” Mr. Khan persisted.
Coerce.jpeg

Muhammad Abdul Qadir Khan
Despite Saim’s continued refusals, Mr. Khan persisted in his efforts to coerce him. Fortunately, a woman from Saim’s neighborhood happened to pass by the security checkpoint. Recognizing her, Saim pleaded for her help. The woman intervened, rebuking Mr. Khan for his harassment and demanding the return of Saim’s cross and goggles. However, she left without ensuring that Mr. Khan complied with her instructions.
Undeterred, Mr. Khan continued to pressure Saim to accompany him to his living quarters. Sensing danger, Saim attempted to flee after the woman who had intervened earlier. Unfortunately, as Saim sought help from a passerby, this individual seemed preoccupied with their phone, and Siam was once again apprehended by Mr. Khan.
Mr. Khan persisted in his demands, urging Saim to pray, convert to Islam, accept money as a gift, and eat the food he had brought with him. Despite Saim’s repeated refusals, Mr. Khan forcefully made him eat some sweets.
Siam does not recall what happened after consuming the sweet, but he was later discovered unconscious.
Liaqat Masih (48 yrs), Saim’s father, confided in our BACA Team that the entire family was deeply concerned when Saim did not return home after two hours. They went to the salon to inquire about his whereabouts, only to discover that Siam had not been there. This further heightened their anxiety about his safety.
Seeking help from the community, they initiated a search for Saim. Around 7:00 pm, some boys who were friends with Saim informed them that he was lying unconscious behind the wall of a primary school. Liaqat Masih recounted the distressing moment when they found Saim barely conscious and terribly frightened, so much so that he didn’t even recognize his own father.
Liaqat Masih promptly took his son to a nearby private clinic, where doctors informed him that Saim was in a state of extreme fear and his blood pressure had dropped dangerously low. After receiving medical advice, Liaqat Masih brought Saim home and administered the prescribed medication and milk.
When Saim regained consciousness, he recounted the harrowing ordeal to his mother. In response, Liaqat Masih, accompanied by some community members, went to DHA to confront Muhammad Abdul Qadir Khan about his actions toward Saim. Khan admitted to intimidating Saim, offering him money to perform the Maghrib prayer, and urging him to convert to Islam. However, he denied administering any sedatives to Saim, stating, “I have preached to him but did not give him anything to sedate him.”
Liaqat Masih called at 15 [Police Emergency Helpline] police arrived and also interrogated Mr. Khan who again affirmed that he had offered money to Saim for accepting Islam. The police did not arrest him instead wanted to meet with the women to confirm the accusations. The police met the woman who also confirmed that Mr. Khan was intimidating Saim when she happened to pass by the barricade. Police then arrested Mr. Khan and sent Liaquat and Saim Masih to Government Burki Hospital get a medico-legal certificate(MLC).
fored-1024x768.jpeg
Edward Masih BACA Field Officer meets Saim Masih and his father Liaquat Masih.
BACA met with Saim Masih and his father on April 17th. Liaqat Masih (48 yrs) informed us that he is receiving threats from the Pathan community to withdraw his application. Additionally, the police are siding with the culprit. The police have not yet provided the family of Saim Masih with a copy of the FIR (First Information Report), which seems to be a tactic to dissuade the family from pursuing legal action.