• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pakistan 16-year-old Hindu girl abducted, forcibly married to Muslim man

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Man you lack comprehension skills ..

Give you tip how to at least make money off your hate also you angry ..

What an angry "Christian" you are :laugh:

Like yourself? When you're unaware or outright denying verses in your quran and hadith? Face it. Your own prophet embarrasses you. Better stick to your imams who are smart enough to steer clear of your fake prophet's conduct.

JohnnyQuid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like yourself? When you're unaware or outright denying verses in your quran and hadith? Face it. Your own prophet embarrasses you. Better stick to your imams who are smart enough to steer clear of your fake prophet's conduct.
again you're repeating yourself, careful that's a sign of dementia :biggrin:

JohnnyQuid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very interesting.

Halal penis can enter haram pussy. But...

Haram penis cannot enter halal pussy.
in order for it to be legit halal both ways must get married .. even if its halal penis entering halal pussy ..

if the penis or pussy is haram then must convert 1sr to halal penis or pussy get married then can be halal ..

shithole is totally haram ..

JohnnyQuid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Again, you're denying your own moslem scriptures. That's a sign of dementia. Get help.
oh the irony of a bigoted anti Muslim Chink trying to teach me about my faith :laugh:

also be original in your retort. don't copy & paste. I know your kind likes to do that :biggrin::FU:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
oh the irony of a bigoted anti Muslim Chink trying to teach me about my faith :laugh:

also be original in your retort. don't copy & paste. I know your kind likes to do that :biggrin::FU:

You're already outright denying parts of your faith that embarrasses you. You're an embarrassment to islam.

JohnnyQuid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yawn. Come back and debate when you stop denying embarrassing verses in your mohamedan religion.

You denying them because you're a liar or just plain stupid?
debate you ?? an Islamaphobic Jiuhukia Chink who has gone full retard with hate :laugh:

nope .. I got better things to do ..

like I said u keep replying I will keep responding in kind ..

insult for insult ..

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
debate you ?? an Islamaphobic Jiuhukia Chink who has gone full retard with hate :laugh:

nope .. I got better things to do ..

like I said u keep replying I will keep responding in kind ..

insult for insult ..

Debate? You're outright denying quranic verses that embarrass you!! Typical dishonest moslem, just like you fake prophet mahomet.

JohnnyQuid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Debate? You're outright denying quranic verses that embarrass you!! Typical dishonest moslem, just like you fake prophet mahomet.
again on repeat mode .. :laugh:

I don't want to debate u ..
just want to insult you ..

u reply I respond .. insult for an insult :FU::biggrin: