• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

paging Leongsam .... has traffic improved in your forum since rtn of scroo?

hsienloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Leongsam can't answer right now.
He is emotionally overwhelmed and touched by the increase in viewership and the return of the Los Sammyboys' Brothers.
He ran out of tissue napkins and now he is wiping his tears of joy with his white crocodile brand under wear.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you single-handedly contributed to the bulk of the traffic by going over 28,000 posts in a short span. congratulations! we need more contributors like you.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wow didn't know scrooballs is such a big pimp. Must invite him to my pub. Business sure increase but i better increase the number of condoms in the condom dispenser in the male bathroom. Probably got to knock down the female bathroom and make it smaller or maybe make scroo wear a dress.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
wow didn't know scrooballs is such a big pimp. Must invite him to my pub. Business sure increase but i better increase the number of condoms in the condom dispenser in the male bathroom. Probably got to knock down the female bathroom and make it smaller or maybe make scroo wear a dress.

LOL you are scared of the dark and you have a pub? LOL!! Are the lights turned on full blast in your pub? No dark areas or corners allowed? Operating hours only until 9pm? LOL!! What is the name of your pub? The Rastarfuck? LOL!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

wahahaha.... you own a pub? u r a jaga jamban, nigger.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who is talking about your avatar? Pig faced is your own declaration by your other clone moviestar.

why are you and a few others so excited to be clone hunters? look at our mature bros in this forum. they contribute. never hunt for clones. never bring in wives, mothers and daughters of others when they lose an argument etc. time to grow up.