• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Paging for Scroobal... lots of people logging on for your take on latest scandal

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very clever and convenient to put it as a infidelity case ( which is frown upon rather than a business conduct or even worse abuse case). Now nobody gonna check and nobody the wiser!

Do not just assume scroobal is spot on. Please get him to provide the evidence. We can also say the same thing. We 3 are the best in this forum. scroobal is nothing.

retarded kids,
jw5, jahjah and kuku

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
DO was chairman for Chinatown right? heard he in charge of the CNY celebration during the late 2000s, there were some unhappiness by some of the vendors who were bidding for the contracts.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
jw5, kuku & jahjah - please combine and try to come up with 3% of scroobal's contributions now you 3 know why leongsam had to page scroo and no one else. wahahahaha ....

Very diplomatically put…but diplomacy is not for blockheads….you 3 fucked up retards just fuck off from here, knowing that you are a waste of oxygen….yep that's clearer.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
didnt you know open multiple web browsers enable multiple logins to the same site, logging in and out ??? seriously ?? you are so primitive

You fucking idiot only different types of browsers allow simultaneous login of different Nick's. Opening 20 browsers of fire fox didn't mean you can log in with 20 different nicks. Besides everytime you go to the forum you are logging in but still doesn't change the fact that your are using multiple clones moron.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You fucking idiot only different types of browsers allow simultaneous login of different Nick's. Opening 20 browsers of fire fox didn't mean you can log in with 20 different nicks. Besides everytime you go to the forum you are logging in but still doesn't change the fact that your are using multiple clones moron.

Please take my bro JHolmesJr's advice. Bye bye.

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
The affair was not the reason that led to the "resignation". He did not even write his own resignation letter......

Lots of rumours about something in Kreta Ayer. I have no idea why but it was David Ong political stronghold and not BB.
hahaha...scroobye, u really have mastered the art of blah...blah...about nothing......
your first statement claimed affair was not the reason....your last sentence said you are clueless....

also as usual you are talking thru'your arse...
in Singapore, as a politician, if you caught having EMA, u will be forced to step down....
even YSL, an ordinary MP was forced to resign or faced being sacked by the party....

Also you keep harping about so & so is a Papee member as if it is a big deal to be a member...
you claimed David resigned from the party but again was clueless and could not not connect the dots....
let me fill u in with the latest scoop.....David had to resign from Papee because he is asked to stand as EP....
watch this space....lol.

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
scoobal - thk u.

jw5, kuku & jahjah - please combine and try to come up with 3% of scroobal's contributions now you 3 know why leongsam had to page scroo and no one else. wahahahaha ....
hahaha...sir, congratulations...
from an empty vessel u have now progressed to #1 balls carrier.....
impressive...i certainly looked up to u....lol..

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha...sir, congratulations...
from an empty vessel u have now progressed to #1 balls carrier.....
impressive...i certainly looked up to u....lol..

I am disappointed in you. Only now then you came to realise I am the no 1 balls carrier? Well, better late than never. Cheers. Please continue to educate our bros here by exposing my mentor.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha...sure...i have been doing it for years......nothing new...
good thing is that scroobye had lost his touch....
he had been firing blanks since his return....
make my job easier..

thank you. that should force scroo to be more careful especially with you scrutinising every word and sentence of his.

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
thank you. that should force scroo to be more careful especially with you scrutinising every word and sentence of his.
hahaha...there is no medicine for stupidity....
u should be the 1 to be careful.....your indiscriminate praising of your mentor especially in this thread is making u into a joke in SBF...
better still u are so proud that so many thousand readers visited this thread to see what a clown u are....truly retarded.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha...there is no medicine for stupidity....
u should be the 1 to be careful.....your indiscriminate praising of your mentor especially in this thread is making u into a joke in SBF...
better still u are so proud that so many thousand readers visited this thread to see what a clown u are....truly retarded.

thks for the compliments, kuku.

Status
Not open for further replies.