• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Paging for Scroobal... lots of people logging on for your take on latest scandal

Status
Not open for further replies.

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry Sam, not in town, cycling, limited opportunity to access web. Made couple of calls. The key is not the resignation as an MP but more importantly the resignation from the party itself. My understanding is not woman related. David made the very limited quota for MPs among long time party members - not parachuted nor scholar, but worked at grassroots level from the moment he graduated. PAP has no qualms having within its membership ex-criminals, ah longs, philanderers etc. Remains to be seen what comes out.
hahaha....truly an empty vessel....
die, die must say something......but got say like no say as usual.....
as if people cared whether he resigned from Party itself...

let me fill u in with inside scoop....
David is also under investigation for cbt/corruption.....
watch the space....

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha....truly an empty vessel....
die, die must say something......but got say like no say as usual.....
as if people cared whether he resigned from Party itself...

watch the space....

ok ok next time i get leongsam to page for you. take it easy kuku. u are starting to sound like the albino eunuch of this forum. any poems from you?

leongsam - please page kuku next time

Lukasz

Alfrescian
Loyal

not a single chiobu in this pic :oIo:

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
watch the space....

Let me fill you with what is inside the scoop.

大卫 is also under investigation for sodomizing a 15 year old boy who fell onto a Mercedes Benz. He is a bisexual.

Watch the space ... Hahahaha!

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
ok ok next time i get leongsam to page for you. take it easy kuku. u are starting to sound like the albino eunuch of this forum. any poems from you?

leongsam - please page kuku next time
hahaha...sorry that i showed disrespect to your sifu....
however if u are hoping to see my poems...u will be disappointed....
i am only good at making your sifu "zui tak lang"....no vulgarity...only simple logic and common sense ...lol.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now the establishment is so fucking embarrassed!

JohnTan how now? If you're female, which MP is sleeping with you?

JohnTan will instruct his wife to sleep with MP if his company can get million dollar contract from PA.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The affair was not the reason that led to the "resignation". He did not even write his own resignation letter. The World caved in on Friday, nothing before that.

The husband is considered a rising star within the Cabinet and has been cited by people like Heng Swee Kiat for entrepreneurship. He also depends on the Govt for seeding his ventures and has worked with Spring Singapore. He has also gone on trade missions with MTI stat board. Works very closely with the establishment. There is no way that he was going to upset the political apple cart especially when the wife also has a stake in the company. They are part of the PAP family. MPs spouses are also briefed very carefully before their other half stands for elections on support and the person to reach out to in terms of family crisis. There is no way the husband wanted this public outcome and neither did the PAP leadership.

There have been affairs involving Ministers and MPs and they are managed well to reach a resolution. In the early days it was old man's wife, followed by Chng Hee Kok. None of these cases also resignation. There was even a prominent MP who was screwing his young work associate while beating up his wife ( we talking about bruises and black eyes) and it was pretty well known in the PAP and the MP's firm as well as senior members of his profession. They eventually got divorced and he was supposed to be dropped from the slate but ended up re-contesting as the PAP could not find a suitable replacement.

In Palmer's case, he was the Speaker and drawing half a million for the position. The Speaker on occasions is expected to host visiting dignitaries. So not an ordinary MP. To make matters worse , the girl's BF had access to the colourful chat dialogue among other things. It took them 4 days to work out the details and note how the whole thing was managed. Note also how the PAP organised farewell walkabout for Palmer and his wife to thank grassroots and party supporters. Yes, still party member.

No government in power and no organisation is going to dismiss their staff on the grounds of adultery. It is not a crime. It is also a benchmark not wise to set and frankly a private matter. They are sacked because the complaint of adultery has led to the discovery of abuse of power, office, corruption or fraudulent activity.

Lots of rumours about something in Kreta Ayer. I have no idea why but it was David Ong political stronghold and not BB.

Indeed, would be very interesting if there was another side to the story other than Wendy.

Did Michael palmer have to resign from party too after he was caught pants down with mango laura? I don't recall that being the case.

In any case earliest date for BE is after the COS debates

Last edited:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If none of the following: the lady alleged to have been involved, her husband, and the ex-MP (and I assume his wife) desire or wish to have it exposed as it is, why was not kept hushed hushed?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
scoobal - thk u.

jw5, kuku & jahjah - please combine and try to come up with 3% of scroobal's contributions now you 3 know why leongsam had to page scroo and no one else. wahahahaha ....

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
In Palmer's case, he was the Speaker and drawing half a million for the position. The Speaker on occasions is expected to host visiting dignitaries. So not an ordinary MP. To make matters worse , the girl's BF had access to the colourful chat dialogue among other things. It took them 4 days to work out the details and note how the whole thing was managed. Note also how the PAP organised farewell walkabout for Palmer and his wife to thank grassroots and party supporters. Yes, still party member.

Yes, compared to Palmer, the way they treated David Ong was they literally threw him under a bus. With Palmer, the amount of white washing was so extreme the Braddell presstitudes had to be reigned in and told to give the other side of the story as well. I initially thought it was because Palmer had much a higher standing politically and so had far greater impact on the PAP image.

Last edited:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If none of the following: the lady alleged to have been involved, her husband, and the ex-MP (and I assume his wife) desire or wish to have it exposed as it is, why was not kept hushed hushed?

The public relations story is that Green Beret could not tahan his wife getting fucked by old man David, and so lost his temper and blew the matter up before it could be contained. That's why David had to be removed.

Does not however explain why David unlike Palmer was literally thrown under the bus by the PAP, and even sacked from party.

Do you trust the Braddell Brothel Broadsheet when it comes to this?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
scoobal - thk u.

jw5, kuku & jahjah - please combine and try to come up with 3% of scroobal's contributions now you 3 know why leongsam had to page scroo and no one else. wahahahaha ....

? Why are you speaking up for someone else who isn't related to you at all. Can't he do it himself? :rolleyes:

Scrooballs contributions can be put aside since we'll wait for him to speak about them. Meanwhile your contributions here are 0 merely trolling others.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
? Why are you speaking up for someone else who isn't related to you at all. Can't he do it himself? :rolleyes:

Scrooballs contributions can be put aside since we'll wait for him to speak about them. Meanwhile your contributions here are 0 merely trolling others.

Thank you for your contributions, jahjah.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
The affair was not the reason that led to the "resignation". He did not even write his own resignation letter. The World caved in on Friday, nothing before that.

The husband is considered a rising star within the Cabinet and has been cited by people like Heng Swee Kiat for entrepreneurship. He also depends on the Govt for seeding his ventures and has worked with Spring Singapore. He has also gone on trade missions with MTI stat board. Works very closely with the establishment. There is no way that he was going to upset the political apple cart especially when the wife also has a stake in the company. They are part of the PAP family. MPs spouses are also briefed very carefully before their other half stands for elections on support and the person to reach out to in terms of family crisis. There is no way the husband wanted this public outcome and neither did the PAP leadership.

There have been affairs involving Ministers and MPs and they are managed well to reach a resolution. In the early days it was old man's wife, followed by Chng Hee Kok. None of these cases also resignation. There was even a prominent MP who was screwing his young work associate while beating up his wife ( we talking about bruises and black eyes) and it was pretty well known in the PAP and the MP's firm as well as senior members of his profession. They eventually got divorced and he was supposed to be dropped from the slate but ended up re-contesting as the PAP could not find a suitable replacement.

No government in power and no organisation is going to dismiss their staff on the grounds of adultery. It is not a crime. It is also a benchmark not wise to set and frankly a private matter. They are sacked because the complaint of adultery has led to the discovery of abuse of power, office, corruption or fraudulent activity.

Lots of rumours about something in Kreta Ayer. I have no idea why but it was David Ong political stronghold and not BB.

Very clever and convenient to put it as a infidelity case ( which is frown upon rather than a business conduct or even worse abuse case). Now nobody gonna check and nobody the wiser!

Status
Not open for further replies.