• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pa auditors gave 'adverse opinion' for 5 years but pap focuses only on ahpetc?

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Adverse opinion? Hope to see Cha Siew coming in here to defend his Masters.

Nothing to comment and nothing to defend, no details about anything and everyone comes to conclusions.

How much, don't know. Why, don't know. Where, don't know

I only commented on WP when the 13 pts were made known. I'm doing the same for this. As with last year WP screw up, alternative media finding other issues to distract

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nothing to comment and nothing to defend, no details about anything and everyone comes to conclusions.

I only commented on WP when the 13 pts were made known. I'm doing the same for this. As with last year WP screw up, alternative media finding other issues to distract

Not to distract, but to remind everyone of the double standards. :wink:

Nevertheless, good effort, PAP shill.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Between 2007 to 2011, now 2014. "How much, don't know. Why, don't know. Where, don't know". :rolleyes:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Pui chee, how old is PA history har? Fuck you! Pappies accounts dare to open for all to see? Start with temasick lah! U mean u donno how dirty pappies is? Fuck you!

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One of the issues that MND had with AHPETC was it did not properly disclose related party transactions.

Excerpt from MND Press Statement:

(b) the auditors had not been able to determine the completeness of the related party disclosures in AHPETC as the TC had not made available to the auditors details of project management service fees paid to a related party. (Related party transactions refer to transactions where the TC’s key management personnel have a personal financial interest.)

The government is practicing double standard when PA is exempted by Ministry of Finance from disclosure of related party transactions.

In PA's 2005/06 financial report, auditor (Pricewaterhouse) stated that the Ministry of Finance (MOF) exempted PA from the requirement of Related Party Transactions disclosures.

PAAnnualReports05_06a_zpsa0b6d1e5.png

PAAnnualReports05_06c_zps31b0e81e.png

1964812_726103874089269_1135930307_n.jpg